Speaker, and wires removed! Fix???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digi_Dueler

Reaction score
My new nano Fighter arrived missing the speaker, and the wires that connect that to everything else. Bummer!!

Can it be fixed with a replacement part from a broken Nano Fighter next time I get ahold of one? Advice? I will totally figure out how to fix it if I can possibly accomplish the task!

You can use any similar size wire that you get from a hardware shop, and you can definitely use a speaker from another nano fighter.   You may also get away using a speaker from another v-pet if you don't have a replacement.  You'd want to solder the wires to the speaker and circuit board, but tape may work temporarily.

I love to repairing and restoring electronics. And I love my nano fighters. My Alley Rumble one has damaged lines of pixels and the screen isn't the greatest ,  but works just fine . So I'm thinking about transplanting the internals from that one into this one . One way or the other , I can always clean Alley Rumble's screen while I'm at it.

But wait.....some v pets aren't possible to disassemble without breaking them I thought! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I love to repairing and restoring electronics. And I love my nano fighters. My Alley Rumble one has damaged lines of pixels and the screen isn't the greatest ,  but works just fine . So I'm thinking about transplanting the internals from that one into this one . One way or the other , I can always clean Alley Rumble's screen while I'm at it.

But wait.....some v pets aren't possible to disassemble without breaking them I thought! 
You can always just have a look inside and see if anything's glued permanently down or not. I would love to see your internal swap when it's done ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back