Marrying Without MyMeets Application

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidRetro64

Reaction score
Hello! :)  

So, I have a Meets and since I live in the UK, I cannot access the app ( I have tried it, does not work! ) and I was wondering if any meets expert could help me!

Thanks!

For me I had to create japanese app store account to download it, of course you need to give them a valid address to be able to download it!

I don’t really know anything on how to get them, I hipe someone could help you.  :blink:

Hello! :)  

So, I have a Meets and since I live in the UK, I cannot access the app ( I have tried it, does not work! ) and I was wondering if any meets expert could help me!

Thanks!
Do you mean the MyMeets app or the official meets app?  If you're talking about the official app, you need a Japanese iTunes account to access it.  If you have an android phone, you can download the apk using an apk downloader.

MyMeets application: https://tamatown.com/downloads/

Official meets app apk: https://apkpure.com/tamagotchi-meets-app/com.bandai.tamagotchimeets

Is the English app available for you? I am able to connect my meets to the tamagotchi on app! 

For me I had to create japanese app store account to download it, of course you need to give them a valid address to be able to download it!
Yes, I have already tried this and it blocks me and just says that I’m not in the right location.

MyMeets is a PC program, not an app. People keep calling it an app which gets confusing. It's not the official app and you don't need to be in any specific location to use it.

As for Itunes if you're trying to use the OFFICIAL app, you have to keep trying, it sounds like you just didn't do something right while setting it up - when you login onto your new Japanese itunes account, the appstore doesn't automatically turn into the right appstore. You have to set it to the right one, but I don't remember how. 

But even without that, you don't need any app or program to marry off your tama. You can just do the "traditional" in-device marriage. 

MyMeets is a PC program, not an app. People keep calling it an app which gets confusing.
Hehe, meanwhile, it can still be confusing for us older folks when people use "app" to refer to programs on mobile telephones and tablets, since it used to be the go-to contraction for applications on desktop and laptop computers, before it ended up morphing into its current mobile-specific usage. :lol:

But the language has moved on, so, yes, it is most definitely confusing. I didn't even know until you saying this that MyMeets wasn't a mobile application (I never had any interest in using the Meets with the official app, so I just didn't keep up with this) - I had thought, when folks were saying about the bans from the official app, that said app is able to detect that MyMeets is also installed on a phone/tablet, in a similar fashion to anti-cheat detection in other software. :p

Thanks so much for pointing this out, Jhud - now I'll be able to point to this if it causes confusion elsewhere. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back