Raising happiness on meets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelAnne

Reaction score
I can’t figure out what things raise happiness other than the games. Does talking to the tamagotchis at the park and visiting the special locations like the farm/garden raise happiness?  

Feeding your tamagotchi their favorite food can help, also playing with their favorite toy, visitng locations and logging in into the app will raise their happiness meter. 
 Thank you !! What about when my Tama is playing with ducks and painting and the care icon is displayed? He doesn’t need anything so I don’t know what to do. 

Reactions: iAM
 Thank you !! What about when my Tama is playing with ducks and painting and the care icon is displayed? He doesn’t need anything so I don’t know what to do. 
You’re welcome :)  

I don’t know what they’re saying, but I think it has nothing to do with their health meter/care, it’s like an interaction between the player and the tama!

Still not sure, if someone knows about this and can confirm it that would be great.  ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back