Having twins forever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arissu

Reaction score
I think I have a weird bug since for 6 generations straight I'm having twins on my tamagotchi on, since I had twins 1 time it didn't stop for 6 times in a row, it was fun at start but now it's getting pretty annoying since I always need to think of 2 names for my tamas and I'm tired of deciding which one to marry.

So my question is..is there a way to fix this? If I let my tamas die will I lose all progress in worlds and the coins I have? Will killing my tamas actually solve the problem?

I would add a picture but the files size is too big unfortunately. Please help

Edit: I managed to compress the pic file size.PicsArt_09-15-01.28.41_compress6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of bug like this, but having twins and what gender they are is totally random and it seems fine! 

If they die and you start with a new egg you will still have the money, items and locations. 

Never heard of bug like this, but having twins and what gender they are is totally random and it seems fine! 

If they die and you start with a new egg you will still have the money, items and locations. 
Oh i see..having my gold and locations i opened is great..so i might actually let my tama die and see if it stops. still not sure tho, thanks for the reply too :)

Reactions: iAM
I haven’t gotten to generation 6, but I do quite frequently get twins. I have an on and a meets, and have played each one 4 generations (one died and now I started over, but 4th Tama) and I’ve gotten twins at least 50% of the time or more. 

I haven’t gotten to generation 6, but I do quite frequently get twins. I have an on and a meets, and have played each one 4 generations (one died and now I started over, but 4th Tama) and I’ve gotten twins at least 50% of the time or more. 
Wow 50% is actually a lot too. Lol now I wonder if I go with these twins how long this line of twins will continue maybe one day it will just stop?..my goal is actually to try and reach gen 100 xD maybe I will become the famous 100 generation of twins tamas

Wow 50% is actually a lot too. Lol now I wonder if I go with these twins how long this line of twins will continue maybe one day it will just stop?..my goal is actually to try and reach gen 100 xD maybe I will become the famous 100 generation of twins tamas
I was surprised at how frequent they are too. I assumed twins were meant to be really rare. I also almost always get boys too. I think I got a girl once? 

321a39e06d6401301d80001dd8b71c47

I was surprised at how frequent they are too. I assumed twins were meant to be really rare. I also almost always get boys too. I think I got a girl once? 
for me i get a good mix of girls and boys (at least!) the only thing im sad about is sometimes my boys look like girls and then i get girls that look like boys lol 

UPDATE ON THE SITUATION

you guys! i married my tama on the app and i finally got 1 egg instead of two!

im really glad i didn't kill my tama and waited, thanks for all the support :)

Here is my first attempt...I am having a few issues tho...
first i have no idea how to size down the pictures
second i haven't touched my tablet for a few years so im no very happy with the outcome but i guess for now it will do 🤔

Anyway!
Her name is Kittykitchy she is my gen 11 tama and she's actually pretty cute :D

edit: OMG I POSTED IT IN THE WRONG PLACE...

CRVXu64.jpg

kWmgUr7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back