Theory: Twin-Likelihood is Genetic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingasatchi

Reaction score
The instruction manual for the Tamagotchi ON claims that twins appear "every once in a while, " implying that it is a rare occurrence. I am challenging this claim with circumstantial evidence that points towards it actually being based on genetics in a similar way to how physical traits are determined.

I am currently in the 15th generation of my Tamagotchi family. After tallying up which generations included twins and which didn't, I found that there were 10 out of 15 instances in which twins occurred. You could even take the first generation out of that, since it is impossible to have twins on the first generation, which would make it 10 out of 14 instances. This means that over 70% of the time, I have received twins, which is way too likely to be, "every once in a while." 

This could be chalked up to really good luck, but it's not as fun that way, is it? I honestly believe, based on my results, that my Tamagotchi bloodline is somehow predisposed to twins. My first set of twins happened immediately in my second generation, which sparked the long line of twins to come. I think Bandai knew what they were doing with this, as in they intentionally made it this way just to add depth to the genetics mechanic as a whole. 

Let me know what y'all think. 

There was a thread about this, someone asked why they kept getting twins. The chances must be really high because I almost always get twins as well. It would make sense if the chance was higher when the parent is a twin though. 

With my meets it’s like a 50-50 situation, when I look at the family tree in all versions I have, twins don’t occur as much as you guys!  :mellow:

We don’t get to choose if we want to raise twins or not, same with the gender! I believe this is all random.

@RachelAnne meant this topic:

Last edited by a moderator:
 @Pingasatchi@iTamannadi

yeah this twins situation got me thinking my tama is bugged i almost killed it! as much as it was fun it was getting really frustrating lol 

• Haha
Reactions: iAM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back