Do you used Windows NT 4.0/2000 Before YOU upgrade to Windows 10?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Approved and Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

I've used Windows 2000 in the past, and I have a running version of Windows 3.1. Most of my Windows OS knowledge is in Windows XP and 7 though. 
I've been using Windows 10 pretty much ever since it came out. I don't mind it too much. I've seldom had problems that others have been getting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used Windows 2000 in the past, and I have a running version of Windows 3.1. Most of my Windows OS knowledge is in Windows XP and 7 though. 
I've been using Windows 10 pretty much ever since it came out. I don't mind it too much. I've seldom had problems that others have been getting.
Same here. I never had a problem with 10. It seems like a lot of people are just very unlucky.

As for me, no, I've never used Windows 2000. The oldest version of Windows I'm familiar with is XP. But it's because I got my first PC fairly much later than most people my age did. But before upgrading to 10 I had Win7 and 8.1. I'm glad 8.1 is over, that was one version I really hated. 

My first laptop had Windows Vista though so I'm pretty immune for "bad" OS I think. 

*Approved and Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

Thank you! So why currently you are running Windows 3.1? Do you use IT on a Emulator? or You use it On a real Machine?

Same here. I never had a problem with 10. It seems like a lot of people are just very unlucky.

As for me, no, I've never used Windows 2000. The oldest version of Windows I'm familiar with is XP. But it's because I got my first PC fairly much later than most people my age did. But before upgrading to 10 I had Win7 and 8.1. I'm glad 8.1 is over, that was one version I really hated. 

My first laptop had Windows Vista though so I'm pretty immune for "bad" OS I think. 
Thank You!

Thank you! So why currently you are running Windows 3.1? Do you use IT on a Emulator? or You use it On a real Machine?

Thank You!
I do have it on a DOS Emulator, but I have also used it on a physical machine long ago on a computer owned by my grandfather. As for 'why', just to see if I could mostly! Plus there's some games that I played as a young child that work on it but not a newer OS.

I do have it on a DOS Emulator, but I have also used it on a physical machine long ago on a computer owned by my grandfather. As for 'why', just to see if I could mostly! Plus there's some games that I played as a young child that work on it but not a newer OS.
So...  Okay.. Dont Forget That the Windows 3.11 iS Unsupported and Dont Receive Apps anymore!

You Need to Upgrade tO 95 or ME!

I have several PCs, one running Windows 10, another running 7, another running XP, and a Power Mac G3 B&W running Mac OS 9.2.2 (I might install a second HDD to run Mac OS X, but I'm not sure.)

I have several PCs, one running Windows 10, another running 7, another running XP, and a Power Mac G3 B&W running Mac OS 9.2.2 (I might install a second HDD to run Mac OS X, but I'm not sure.)
Thank you!

Yes, You can Install a Second hdd SINCE mac os X It need it.

Sorry if The Post is Back In september...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back