Memetchi Dressed Up? (4U)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidRetro64

Reaction score
Hello!

So today my 4U evolved into Memetchi, she was a normal evolution of her for about 30 seconds and then she dresssd up in Makeup and curls and a dress! I bought her a dress afterwards but I can’t get her wear it. If anyone knows what this means let me know! :)  

Ok so thank you for that bit! But I don’t have any sort of wallpaper, because I just have the one that you get immediately so how can I have her?

Ok so thank you for that bit! But I don’t have any sort of wallpaper, because I just have the one that you get immediately so how can I have her?

You're right in that the default wallpaper has no skill points.  Did you get Meme Chan Obatchi (left) or Guru Meme Queen (right)?  Meme Chan Obatchi is obtained when your happiness meter is below 15%.

tumblr_noa6eynG1E1tu9w46o1_1280.jpg

You're right in that the default wallpaper has no skill points.  Did you get Meme Chan Obatchi (left) or Guru Meme Queen (right)?  Meme Chan Obatchi is obtained when your happiness meter is below 15%.

this would be The second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back