Help me Identify

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dikun

Reaction score
I have this 2 tamagotchi i got from junkstore and it's ON!!! I'm really happy, but what version is this?? I need to do research on it first, could you guys help me??

Thanks
IMG-20190923-133811-1.jpg

The one on the left is a Tamagotchi Connection V3, and the other one is a Tamagotchi Connection V1.  Project tamashell has a large listing of tamagotchi shells and can be found here. Good find btw!

I have this 2 tamagotchi i got from junkstore and it's ON!!! I'm really happy, but what version is this?? I need to do research on it first, could you guys help me??

Thanks
Neither of those are Tamagotchi On. The On comes in 4 versions: Fairy Pink, Fairy Blue, Magic Purple, and Magic Green. Yours look like previous generations or originals. 

Neither of those are Tamagotchi On. The On comes in 4 versions: Fairy Pink, Fairy Blue, Magic Purple, and Magic Green. Yours look like previous generations or originals. 
@Dikun wasn't saying that either of them are a Tamagotchi On. He was using the phrase "And it's on!", and I would imagine that in this context that it means something like, "Now I'm going to play!" or "I can't wait to get started!".

Also, these are neither the previous generation or originals, as @Eggiweg has already pointed out. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dikun wasn't saying that either of them are a Tamagotchi On. He was using the phrase "And it's on!", and I would imagine that in this context that it means something like, "Now I'm going to play!" or "I can't wait to get started!".

Also, these are neither the previous generation or originals, as @Eggiweg has already pointed out. ;)
They are previous generations...meaning older Tamas. Oh, I thought he thought they were Tamagotchi On the way it was worded lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back