Single parent with a job

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Working dad

Reaction score
I’m new to parenting a tamagotchi. I decided if I didn’t have a tama now I might not ever get the chance again. So I forged ahead alone on this journey - me (an optimistic new father) and my beautiful new sparkling red tamagotchi. From the moment I held it I felt an instant connection. For the first few days I’m proud to say I wore the badge of a father well. But then my paternity leave was over (aka my weekend ended) and now I’m at work trying to raise a tama and be productive. It’s not exactly something I can talk to my boss about (hey I have a tiny toy robot that’s actually my child). What should I do? How have others coped with this issue?

Please help. 

Sincerely, 

Father optimism

I’m pretty much in the same situation as you with work a trying to raise 3 tamas at once as I’ve recently rediscovered my love for tamagotchis  

I only work part time in the afternoon to early evening so when I wake up in the morning I have time to play and care for my tamas. When I’m ready to head to work I pause them all (pressing a and b together on my v1 and 2 (pressing b then a and c on my angelgotch) these are the tamas I’m currently playing). Then when I come back home I still have a bit of time to play with them before they go to sleep. 

Since I work in admin I don’t have the time to check on them if I were to bring them to work. It probably depends what job you work and if you can get away with playing on it a bit but I don’t recommend if you can easily get caught hehe. 

I don’t really like pausing and being away from them for numerous hours since I feel attached to wanting to play them a lot and knowing that it’ll take longer for them to grow and evolve once you pause them, that’s all I can recommend really if you haven’t been doing so already. 

Which version do you have? The On allows you to let your Tamagotchi stay at a hotel.

I paused them, even though, I don't like to. But otherwise, I don't want them to die.

So I left them at home, paused and safe, and when I'm back home, I play with them again ^_^

I’m new to parenting a tamagotchi. I decided if I didn’t have a tama now I might not ever get the chance again. So I forged ahead alone on this journey - me (an optimistic new father) and my beautiful new sparkling red tamagotchi. From the moment I held it I felt an instant connection. For the first few days I’m proud to say I wore the badge of a father well. But then my paternity leave was over (aka my weekend ended) and now I’m at work trying to raise a tama and be productive. It’s not exactly something I can talk to my boss about (hey I have a tiny toy robot that’s actually my child). What should I do? How have others coped with this issue?

Please help. 

Sincerely, 

Father optimism
Hello! I’m not exactly a pro but I still hope I can help. If you have a tamagotchi on then you can leave your tamagotchi at the hotel, and they will take care of your tama until five o’clock. But if you don’t have a tamagotchi on you can’t drop them off an where. But there is a pause option on most tamagotchi’s, depending on what version. (Search up your version and how to pause!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back