How do I know which tamagotchis mix with which?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arissu

Reaction score
Hello you guys,

I was thinking about getting another tamagotchi (right now I have the tamagotchi on) i know that the on is exactly like the japanese meets one and it's the only color tamagotchi that comes in english. Now...I really want to try a japanese one but I can't find anywhere a list of which versions are able to mix with which...let's say I get a mix one...will I be able to marry it with my on?

Or if I had mix and 4U are they compatible for marrying each other? 

Another question is, are there rare versions in each series? Do you guys maybe have a recommendation for one with really cute characters?

I just really want to know what my options are since it's a pretty expensive deal and I don't want to screw it up..also the amount of versions that there are in japanese is so big it got me pretty confused. 

I will be glad for any advice :)

let's say I get a mix one...will I be able to marry it with my on?
M!x can only marry with another m!x version. Same for Meets and ON.

if I had mix and 4U are they compatible for marrying each other? 
No, the m!x can marry another m!x only, not sure if the 4U can connect/marry older versions though.  :huh:

Another question is, are there rare versions in each series? Do you guys maybe have a recommendation for one with really cute characters?
There are special editions for shell colors, like the white magical Meets/ON.

As you may know, each version has new characters or returning characters, but you won’t find them on other versions.

My advice is if you want another device to connect/marry with your current device then I suggest you get another ON, if you want something new or different try to get Snario Meets or Sweets Meets, I personally think they got lovely looking characters. :D

If you click here you will see the M!x versions, characters and locations. If you click here you will see the Meets versions and the characters.

Hopfully this helps you decide.  ^_^

M!x can only marry with another m!x version. Same for Meets and ON.

No, the m!x can marry another m!x only, not sure if the 4U can connect/marry older versions though.  :huh:

There are special editions for shell colors, like the white magical Meets/ON.

As you may know, each version has new characters or returning characters, but you won’t find them on other versions.

My advice is if you want another device to connect/marry with your current device then I suggest you get another ON, if you want something new or different try to get Snario Meets or Sweets Meets, I personally think they got lovely looking characters. :D

If you click here you will see the M!x versions, characters and locations. If you click here you will see the Meets versions and the characters.

Hopfully this helps you decide.  ^_^
Not sure if this is completely accurate. I've read (on several Tama sources) that the On and Meets are completely compatible. However, I can't verify that personally as I only have the On at the moment. 

Hello you guys,

I was thinking about getting another tamagotchi (right now I have the tamagotchi on) i know that the on is exactly like the japanese meets one and it's the only color tamagotchi that comes in english. Now...I really want to try a japanese one but I can't find anywhere a list of which versions are able to mix with which...let's say I get a mix one...will I be able to marry it with my on?

Or if I had mix and 4U are they compatible for marrying each other? 

I just really want to know what my options are since it's a pretty expensive deal and I don't want to screw it up..also the amount of versions that there are in japanese is so big it got me pretty confused. 

I will be glad for any advice :)
Hi! Which On version did you get? Do you like it? I have the On Fairy version...loooove it!!! Are you on the app too? If so and you're looking for friends or marriage partners for your Tama, feel free to add me and I'll add you back. My code is: BRB837324 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this is completely accurate. I've read (on several Tama sources) that the On and Meets are completely compatible. However, I can't verify that personally as I only have the On at the moment. 
Members on this forum confirmed that they can connect/play together but cannot marry each other nor transfer items.  

Members on this forum confirmed that they can connect/play together but cannot marry each other nor transfer items.  
Ah...I see! Thank you for clarifying that for me. I just bought my On so I'm still fairly new to the On / Meets versions. Although I'm already going on my 3rd generation Tama lol. Are you on the On app too? If so, feel free to add me and I'll add you back. :)

@iTamannadi thank you so much for the helpful info :)  i checked out the mix version the snario characters look sooo cute! but i looked at the price and it looks hella expensive and if i can't connect it to my ON maybe ill pass and get another ON which btw i saw on amazon they are going to realease a white version of magic.

@Phoenix777 i saw on youtube that people connect their meets with the ON , and about the tama i have right now its a fairy pink (its the first one i got ,i also got the purple magic for my boyfriend lol) and sure im playing on the app too, ill add you on there sometime later today :)  my nickname is Arrisu on there as well.

and again, thank you for all the help i really appreciate it! 

Edit: i just had a huge realization.. if i get a tamagotchi mix version...is it possible to marry them with my ON on the app?..i already married characters in the japanese version of the app ...

@iTamannadi thank you so much for the helpful info :)  i checked out the mix version the snario characters look sooo cute! but i looked at the price and it looks hella expensive and if i can't connect it to my ON maybe ill pass and get another ON which btw i saw on amazon they are going to realease a white version of magic.

@Phoenix777 i saw on youtube that people connect their meets with the ON , and about the tama i have right now its a fairy pink (its the first one i got ,i also got the purple magic for my boyfriend lol) and sure im playing on the app too, ill add you on there sometime later today :)  my nickname is Arrisu on there as well.

and again, thank you for all the help i really appreciate it! 

Edit: i just had a huge realization.. if i get a tamagotchi mix version...is it possible to marry them with my ON on the app?..i already married characters in the japanese version of the app ...
The ON app can't connect to the m!x, however if you can connect your ON to the meets app (you can connect a meets to the ON app, but I am unsure if the reverse applies), you should theoretically be able to marry your m!x character to your ON character, however, only the ON would recieve an egg.

The ON app can't connect to the m!x, however if you can connect your ON to the meets app (you can connect a meets to the ON app, but I am unsure if the reverse applies), you should theoretically be able to marry your m!x character to your ON character, however, only the ON would recieve an egg.
I did connect my ON to the meets app, I even married characters there a few times, so I want to get this sorted..will the mix connect to the meets app? And when you said that only my on will receive an egg did you talk about marriage in the app or by connecting the two tamagotchis?

I did connect my ON to the meets app, I even married characters there a few times, so I want to get this sorted..will the mix connect to the meets app? And when you said that only my on will receive an egg did you talk about marriage in the app or by connecting the two tamagotchis?
Yes, the m!x will connect to the meets app. You will need to enter a password, and there is a 5 minute time limit. 

I did mean marriage via the app as m!x and ON cannot marry using the infra-red function. 

Also, when entering the password, you need to use the Japanese keyboard, even when entering English characters, as the characters need to be double spaced.

Yes, the m!x will connect to the meets app. You will need to enter a password, and there is a 5 minute time limit. 

I did mean marriage via the app as m!x and ON cannot marry using the infra-red function. 

Also, when entering the password, you need to use the Japanese keyboard, even when entering English characters, as the characters need to be double spaced.
Oh i see...the japanese keyboard sounds like trouble..where do i get a password tho? do i get it with my tama? this sounds really complicated..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back