PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE A MARRIAGE PARTNER FOR MY CURRENT TAMA - WITH PICS! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix777

Reaction score
Okay I'm stumped. Which Tama dude should I propose to? I have the maximum hearts for all of them so I get to choose! :) My Tama girl can be seen in my avatar. She's really cute and I don't want to mess up choosing a marriage partner and have them have an ugly baby LOL. Here are my choices...

Click on image below to zoom in...

Thanks for any suggestions! :)

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 4.56.40 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, the image doesn't zoom in when I click on it - it only shows at the same size as what's embedded in your post. Still, from what I can see, I quite like the third one, myself, so I'll cast my vote for them. :)

Unfortunately, the image doesn't zoom in when I click on it - it only shows at the same size as what's embedded in your post. Still, from what I can see, I quite like the third one, myself, so I'll cast my vote for them. :)
Thanks so much! I was kinda leaning toward that one too. He's rather adorable with that heart on his chest, his tail, and the ketchup on his head LOL ;)

Yeah, he kind of looks like a ketchup-kappa! :lol:

Please let us know what their offspring turns out to look like. :D
OMG...they just had baby girl twins!!! My first twins...soooo happy! :D  

Yeah, he kind of looks like a ketchup-kappa! :lol:

Please let us know what their offspring turns out to look like. :D
P.S. Forgot to tell you, my next spouse is gonna be Unipegasatchi (the pegasus / unicorn Tama)...I'm sooo psyched! It's one of my favorite Tamas. I found out which items are his favorite and I've already played with him several times in Fairy Land...I've already got the 4 hearts (after visiting Fairy Land like crazy LOL)...so now I wait for my twin Tamas to evolve into adults. w00t! :D  

What's going on with your Tama? 

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG...they just had baby girl twins!!! My first twins...soooo happy! :D  
Congratulations! Hopefully you won't fall prey to the endless cavalcade of twins that has frustrated some users - or at least, if you do, hopefully it won't irritate you. :lol:

P.S. Forgot to tell you,
The next time that this happens, you can add it to your existing post by using the "Edit" button that's available for 24 hours after posting - that way, the other Guides and I don't have to keep merging multi-posts. ;)

my next spouse is gonna be Unipegasatchi (the pegasus / unicorn Tama)...I'm sooo psyched! It's one of my favorite Tamas. I found out which items are his favorite and I've already played with him several times in Fairy Land...I've already got the 4 hearts (after visiting Fairy Land like crazy LOL)...so now I wait for my twin Tamas to evolve into adults. w00t! :D  
Good luck with all of that!

What's going on with your Tama? 
I got burned by the myriad of bugs in the Meets, they're not releasing the On in my country, and I'm not running anything at the moment, so nothing, I'm afraid! :p

Congratulations! Hopefully you won't fall prey to the endless cavalcade of twins that has frustrated some users - or at least, if you do, hopefully it won't irritate you. :lol:

The next time that this happens, you can add it to your existing post by using the "Edit" button that's available for 24 hours after posting - that way, the other Guides and I don't have to keep merging multi-posts. ;)

Good luck with all of that!

I got burned by the myriad of bugs in the Meets, they're not releasing the On in my country, and I'm not running anything at the moment, so nothing, I'm afraid! :p
Nah...I think twins are cute! It would only irritate me if it was double the work (feeding, pooping, etc.)...and at first I thought, "Oh boy, here we go" lol, but I quickly realized it's not any extra effort...it's the same feeding/happiness schedule/meter as for a single Tama. Triplets, anyone? :D   :D   :D  

Do you know anything about the Tamagotchi Meets/On app? It seems extremely limited...unless I'm missing something. All there is to do is either go to the Tama party or play two lame games in the arcade...that's it. And the so-called "Friends" feature is pretty much useless. You can't even add or communicate with anyone on there unless you post your codes here on the forum and add each other that way. And even then you STILL can't communicate on the app...they simply show up in your friends list. What's the point?

Nah...I think twins are cute! It would only irritate me if it was double the work (feeding, pooping, etc.)...and at first I thought, "Oh boy, here we go" lol, but I quickly realized it's not any extra effort...it's the same feeding/happiness schedule/meter as for a single Tama. Triplets, anyone? :D   :D   :D  
That sounds similar to what I've been told about the Osutchi and Mesutchi, since those apparently share a schedule when  you're running a pair of them.

Do you know anything about the Tamagotchi Meets/On app? It seems extremely limited...unless I'm missing something. All there is to do is either go to the Tama party or play two lame games in the arcade...that's it. And the so-called "Friends" feature is pretty much useless. You can't even add or communicate with anyone on there unless you post your codes here on the forum and add each other that way. And even then you STILL can't communicate on the app...they simply show up in your friends list. What's the point?
I never had any interest in the app even before the Meets left Japan, so I don't know very much about it - sorry about that! 😕

However, as far as "What's the point?" goes, that's an easy one to answer - "OMG it connects to my tablet/phone!" is a feature that sells to modern kids and some adults, much like "OMG it connects to a website!" was in the early 2000s. :p Much like the aforementioned website, the feature won't be around forever, and I'm sure that they don't want to make the devices too dependent on it and leave useless products in their wake when that support eventually disappears.

That sounds similar to what I've been told about the Osutchi and Mesutchi, since those apparently share a schedule when  you're running a pair of them.

I never had any interest in the app even before the Meets left Japan, so I don't know very much about it - sorry about that! 😕

However, as far as "What's the point?" goes, that's an easy one to answer - "OMG it connects to my tablet/phone!" is a feature that sells to modern kids and some adults, much like "OMG it connects to a website!" was in the early 2000s. :p Much like the aforementioned website, the feature won't be around forever, and I'm sure that they don't want to make the devices too dependent on it and leave useless products in their wake when that support eventually disappears.
Kids today...so easily amused lol ;)  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back