Hi! I recently got my tamagotchi meets and I was wondering if using the mymeets app for just items would cause me to get in trouble? I know that marrying a character from the mymeets app and then marrying a tama from the official app can get you in trouble, but I was wondering if I just use it for items and then go on the official app for marrying or smth will I still get in trouble?

• Like 1

I and many other users have used the mymeets application to transfer items and gotchi points with no trouble.

• Like 3

i was wondering about this my self..since the my meets app has objects that are only available in japan. great question.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By lovecherrymotion
      Hi all
      I’m on gen 2 on my meets fantasy, they’ve just now evolved into adults. However their age has been stuck at 1. 

I was worried that I had the Peter Pan glitch since they didn’t evolve in the morning when they were supposed to but they’re now adults as I have my twins wearing accessories. 
      Their happiness I capped at half like a toddler/ teen...
      I’m planning on marrying them off but has anyone else experienced this? 

• By lovecherrymotion
      Hi all
      I am currently running my pastel meets, my first marriage was to a ghost which i thought was adorable and lucky since someone accepted my lovelitchi proposal. However they are beyond adorable now as I have married other tamas to get cute genes and every tama i've had have come out as ghosts. I get hopeful in child and teen stage since I usually get the other parent's genes but as soon as it evolves into adult stage I end up with a ghost. I'm really fed up with the ghost genes now especially since i've been trying to get pumpkin genes or now at this point any other genes.
      Please see some off my failed attempts in order of marriage
      https://i.imgur.com/p0mKjNz.jpg
      https://i.imgur.com/6yn4ILz.jpg
      https://i.imgur.com/rQ1Xano.jpg
      https://i.imgur.com/9CaV0kA.jpg
      https://i.imgur.com/xPVIj1m.jpg
      I just married this cute tama so hopefully different genes...

Do you think my tama is glitched or am I just unlucky and keep getting the same genes all the time. It's to the point where I want to reset my pastel meets and i don't want to use mymeets since I use the meets app. Any suggestions or help? 

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      Who do you think or want to see as the special guest for December?
    • By Cookies3cream
      Hey everyone! I was wondering about mymeets program. Haven’t used it yet but really, heavily, XD considering. Does anyone know if you can transfer food that dyes the Tama? I have a Magic Purple On but it doesn’t have a food that makes a Tama blue and same as red. Is there any food inside the mymeet program and if there are, are these food able to dye the Tama to blue or red? 

Thank you and sorry if this question was answered already. I searched but didn’t find anything about it. >_<
    • By _GlitterTears_
      I need help! >.<
      I'm buying a new Tama, but I can't decide on whether I want the Meets or the On. I know they're the same with the language being the only difference, but here's where my debate comes in:
      1.) I love the Meets packaging! The one from the On isn't as exciting for when I first open my tama. I know the packaging isn't everything, but like keeping things like that (I have all of my other packages from my other tama's too. aha)
      2.) I know some Japanese, but I'm fluent in English. (Obviously.) I like knowing what is being said between different characters so I wouldn't be able to do that with the Meets, but I LOVE the Meets glitter in the plastic on the shell. The pearl is pretty for the On, but ... idano, man. Something about that glitter. >:P
      3.) I really really REALLLLLLY want the Sanrio Meets, but again... I won't be able to see the convos between my characters and can the meets connect to the on tama's? (You know.. because one is in English and the other is in Japanese..)
      and 4.) ... is it possible for the app for the meets to work in the US with a Meets instead of an On Tama?

ありがとうざいますみな‪⸜(*ˊᵕˋ*)⸝‬💕✨
      xoxo~Belle
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      In the Tamagotchi Meets Nowtama Osewa Guide there's this cute comic with Majoritchi and Fairytchi.
      I was wondering if there was a translation (fan or official) somewhere.