TAMA PARTY in the App - Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix777

Reaction score
Hi, all.

If I attend the Tama Party in the app and select "Like" when it asks "Do you like / dislike?" and get matched will my Tama automatically be married to that Tama that I "Liked"? I usually choose my spouses via visiting other towns on my actual Tamagotchi On device and marry that way. Via the app I want friends (not necessarily spouses)...but I don't know how to make friends on the app other than exchanging codes here in the forum. The app seems very limited...unless I'm missing something?? Any suggestions / tips would be greatly appreciated! :)

weird how nobody replied to this :0
in the app you can choose like\dislike and im actually not sure if it has any effect on which tama you will be paired to marry with but before they marry you get a pop up box which asks you "is it okay to marry your tama?" so you can always choose "no" at the end if you don't want to, and for adding friend i guess you figured that out because we already talked before that and you gave me your code :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back