Alexxx

Tamagotchi Pastel Meets connection Problems

HI, I’m relatively new to Tama talk and I was just wondering If I could get some help. I heard that the meets can connect to the tamagotchi on app. However, every time I try to connect my pastel meets to the on app, it refuses to connect. I do not understand if my meets is defective or if I am missing something. If it is defective, I would feel super sad because I think the shell is so cute. It connects well with my tamagotchi on, and is able to be married to my tamagotchi on, but it just refuses to connect to the app. Thank you and have a wonderful day. 

3 hours ago, Alexxx said:

HI, I’m relatively new to Tama talk and I was just wondering If I could get some help. I heard that the meets can connect to the tamagotchi on app. However, every time I try to connect my pastel meets to the on app, it refuses to connect. I do not understand if my meets is defective or if I am missing something. If it is defective, I would feel super sad because I think the shell is so cute. It connects well with my tamagotchi on, and is able to be married to my tamagotchi on, but it just refuses to connect to the app. Thank you and have a wonderful day. 

The pastel meets is notorious for having connection problems, you just have to keep trying.

• Like 1