Blue Glow around Tamas in the On/Meets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatareyoutalkingabout

Reaction score
I’ve noticed almost an Uratama-like glow around many characters in the Tamagotchi On app. I married my first gen Nijifurawatchi to one actually, as Uratama characters are some of my favorites. I know that Uratama characters are nonexistent in the On/Meets, so where is this blue glow/outline coming from?

kg2ynwlcl3i31.jpg

Like this? These are pastel outlines exclusive to the pastel meets edition and you can only get this gene if you have that particular device.  There's a red and a black outline exclusive to the fantasy meets, and the upcoming sweets meets will have a brown outline gene as well.

Like this? These are pastel outlines exclusive to the pastel meets edition and you can only get this gene if you have that particular device.  There's a red and a black outline exclusive to the fantasy meets, and the upcoming sweets meets will have a brown outline gene as well.
Thank you so much! Very cool to know. I love the blue outline!

Thank you so much! Very cool to know. I love the blue outline!
It’s quite ironic that you ask about this, because the Mametchi on your profile has the blue outline you were mentioning!

Just a quick echo, it’s truly only a design choice. A pastel style goes with the pastel outline, so why not!

It’s quite ironic that you ask about this, because the Mametchi on your profile has the blue outline you were mentioning!

Just a quick echo, it’s truly only a design choice. A pastel style goes with the pastel outline, so why not!
Haha yes, it’s UraMametchi! My favorite character :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Joc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back