So, I have the set of Tamagotchis called "Tamagotchu", I believe, and I really don't understand how they work too well.  I know that they need to be connected every once in a while, but it seems that sometimes when I connect them they get mad at each other?  Does anyone know what this is and what's happening?

Sorry for the inconvenience, I have found an import of the instructions, but there in Japanese. If you can understand Japanese great, but you might have to use a translator for them.

7 hours ago, Maxton said:

I know that they need to be connected every once in a while, but it seems that sometimes when I connect them they get mad at each other?

Personally I don’t own one, but with experience for other Tamagotchis I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s either a personality trait or there unhappy (i.e, you haven’t played with them for a while and then you make them connect).

But Here is the link to the instructions, there scanned pics from the book but that’s ok!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Honestly official instructions are usually rather unhelpful.

Tamago-chu is a rather elusive version because I don't remember ever seeing a proper english guide for it... I think there was one good one but the site is dead 😕 

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Deru-sama
      Hello, I am Deru-sama, AKA Dale8998. I have a plan to make an abridged anime containing all 400 episodes. 😀

However, I need voice actors. You can't have an abridged anime just by cutting up an episode and calling it finished, you have to slap in a bunch of jokes. (For example, Goku squeaking whenever he's crushed in someone's hands during a TFS episode, or Tea being a kleptomaniac in YGOTAS.)
      Here's the questions:
      1. How old are you? (I need you to be 13 or older, because I'm going for a PG-13 audience in order to keep myself from getting COPPA banned. If you don't want to say, just give a range.)
      2. Do you have any experience with voice acting? (If you do, it's a bonus, but first-time actors are fine too.)
      3. What time zone are you in?
      4. When are you available? I try to get one upload a week, but I can do it more slowly or quicker depending on when you're available.
      5. YouTube link?
    • By Lesbian Tama mom
      Hi, this is my first post here 
      TL;DR: I reset my tama I got a few months back
      After the reset and actually put effort into taking care of him I've kept him for five days now and I'm excited to say that he's gonna be evolving real soon! If I'm correct he's in his teen phase, I can't wait to see who I get when he's grown! :3
    • By BodyGlitter
      Hi,
      Recently I bought a preowned Royal pierce from Japan you want and I can't get it to unlink from the previous owner and link to mine.
      My Ps came with the Dream Coffret pierce and I had trouble linking that one too but once I married off my adult tama and had a baby I was able too, I figured that since that one now worked so would my Royal pierce but it was still unable to link it and I ended up resetting my tamagotchi but my Royal pierce still isn't working, I haven't tried my Dream one yet though.
      I know accidents happen but I feel that since I bought it from JYW it should be functional I didn't buy it from somebody on ebay yk? I don't think my tama pierce port itself is damaged because my Dream pierce works? I blew on both so I don't think it's dust either.
      I'm wondering if I can only connect certain pierces during certain stages, like am I only able to connect my Royal pierce when I have a teen? Or is it just broken?
      Sorry this is so long, thank you in advance!
    • By Penguin-keeper
      For those who don't know of TruffleShuffle.co.uk, it's an online retailer that sells retro/pop-culture-themed goods. I'm just quickly posting this because I found this on their site the other day;

It's always nice to see new official Tamagotchi items. This one is an official Tamagotchi heat-change mug, and it can be found here if any of you guys want one.
    • By TamagotchiiPrincess
      Hi can someone identify this version of chickpet where can i find the Chickpet tamagotchi pink design i'v been looking on internet can't find the one i want... where Can I purchase one like this please🤔 any suggestions? Xx

• By Odourman
      First I made a dough out of flour, salt and water. I shaped it into a stand and put it into the oven. When it was done I made glue out of flour, water and salt. I mixed those things in a pot cooked it. I put glue all over the Tamagotchi stand!!!

It looked icky.
      After it has dried I painted it.

Then I took, what-it's-called?, white fluffy stuff, synthetic cotton?

And I throw that fluff into the green paint water!!!

Waiting for it to dry was boring so I used microwave.

Then I had green, green, fluff of home.

And YAY! It is finished!

The R.I.P Tamagotchi Stand

EDIT:
      I might cut down on the fluff....