Tamagotchus?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxton

Reaction score
So, I have the set of Tamagotchis called "Tamagotchu", I believe, and I really don't understand how they work too well.  I know that they need to be connected every once in a while, but it seems that sometimes when I connect them they get mad at each other?  Does anyone know what this is and what's happening?

Sorry for the inconvenience, I have found an import of the instructions, but there in Japanese. If you can understand Japanese great, but you might have to use a translator for them.

I know that they need to be connected every once in a while, but it seems that sometimes when I connect them they get mad at each other?
 Personally I don’t own one, but with experience for other Tamagotchis I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s either a personality trait or there unhappy (i.e, you haven’t played with them for a while and then you make them connect).

But Here is the link to the instructions, there scanned pics from the book but that’s ok!

Honestly official instructions are usually rather unhelpful.

Tamago-chu is a rather elusive version because I don't remember ever seeing a proper english guide for it... I think there was one good one but the site is dead 😕 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back