Is the secret same for everyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dima28934

Reaction score
Ok, I am using a tamagotchi on and I want to know of the secret (the contrast one) is different for anyone else. For people who dont know it, if you press a+b on the the contrast setting you get a tamagotchi with a zodiac sign. For example my one is kutchipatchi holding a Taurus sign. Is it different for anyone else?

Does this happen to represent the user's own star-sign, by any chance?

Ok, I am using a tamagotchi on and I want to know of the secret (the contrast one) is different for anyone else. For people who dont know it, if you press a+b on the the contrast setting you get a tamagotchi with a zodiac sign. For example my one is kutchipatchi holding a Taurus sign. Is it different for anyone else?
Yes, it's the same (if the Tama version is the same). Why? Because the "secret" isn't actually a secret at all but simply the version of software/firmware of your Tama. The cute little picture beside the "secret" word is merely an added graphic. 

Does this happen to represent the user's own star-sign, by any chance?
Nope. See my post above. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's the same (if the Tama version is the same). Why? Because the "secret" isn't actually a secret at all but simply the version of software/firmware of your Tama. The cute little picture beside the "secret" word is merely an added graphic. 

Nope. See my post above. :)
Thank you for answering! I was kinda confused as well as I thought it was different to everyone. 

Mine is Taurus too, and i have the tamagotchi ON fairy pink.

It should be noted that sometimes different versions have the same secret screens - for example there are two different versions of the P's which have the same secret screen. If two secret screens are different then they're definitely different versions, but if they're the same then they could be the same but they might still be different.

Here's the secret screens I know of so far - some information missing though:

iD - VER 43, 10-02-25 - Chamametchi, "My birthstone is Amethyst!"
iDL - VER 50, 11-01-14 - Chamametchi, "My birthstone is Amethyst!"
iDL English Version - VER 53, 12-04-30 - Chamametchi, "My birthstone is Amethyst!"
iDL 15th Anniversary - VER 54, 11-09-05 - Lovelitchi, "My birthstone is Sapphire!"
iDL Princess Spacy - VER 55, 11-12-22 - Spacytchi "My birthstone is Ruby!"
P's - VER 56, 12-10-11 - Yumemitchi "My dream is to become an idol!"
P's - VER 56, 12-11-03 - Yumemitchi "My dream is to become an idol!"
P's - VER 56, 13-01-06 - Kiraritchi
Melody M!x - VER 012, 16-05-03 - Kuchipatchi, "My Birthday is the 18th of May!"
Fairytale Meets - VER 030, 18-10-19 - Mametchi
Pastel Meets - VER 055, 19-03-10 - Watawatatchi
Sanrio Meets - VER 056, 19-04-24 - Kuchipatchi
Fantasy Meets - VER 047 - Prince Mametchi
Fairytale On - VER 057, 19-05-05 - Kuchipatchi, Taurus
Magical On - VER 058, 19-05-13 - Kuchipatchi, Taurus

I think the star signs usually match up with the intended release dates of the device. Fantasy is a bit of an outlier in this respect (I think it's Sagittarius?), but funnily enough its version number is also lower than any of the other versions released in 2019. Maybe it really was intended to be released last year?

I didn’t even know about about that. I have one purple ON Magic and one pink ON fairy. They’re both Kutchipatchi with a Taurus sign. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back