Tamagotchi on tamatalks(?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*CrazyChick*

Reaction score
I'm beyond confused and sorry for the confused title I have no idea what to title this. Ok on to the question. You guys know how tamagotchi can like somewhat talk. How they'll call out your name when sad or hungry. I woke up this morning to my twins as adults calling me literally and I quote "Anon, we want to play"* (roughly what they said I should of taken a picture but I was panicked) I have never seen them say that before. Like they were near full happiness and fed so I was baffled. Even the attention icon was on. Again baffled. It went away after a few minutes.

So to summarize, has anyone seen similar behavior in their tamagotchi, or other odd things like this? 

It's normal, it's not really odd or anything, it's a basic mechanic. Doesn't happen very often, they just wanted your attention.

@JhudThank you, I was super spooked I figured it was programmed but it was plain creepy at 8 in the morning. Also I had just had my last tama die when I wasn't looking so I thought it had something to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back