Sign in to follow this  
*CrazyChick*

Tamagotchi on tamatalks(?)

I'm beyond confused and sorry for the confused title I have no idea what to title this. Ok on to the question. You guys know how tamagotchi can like somewhat talk. How they'll call out your name when sad or hungry. I woke up this morning to my twins as adults calling me literally and I quote "Anon, we want to play"* (roughly what they said I should of taken a picture but I was panicked) I have never seen them say that before. Like they were near full happiness and fed so I was baffled. Even the attention icon was on. Again baffled. It went away after a few minutes.

So to summarize, has anyone seen similar behavior in their tamagotchi, or other odd things like this? 

It's normal, it's not really odd or anything, it's a basic mechanic. Doesn't happen very often, they just wanted your attention.

• Like 1

@JhudThank you, I was super spooked I figured it was programmed but it was plain creepy at 8 in the morning. Also I had just had my last tama die when I wasn't looking so I thought it had something to do with that.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SpagheTea
      Hey
      I was wondering if anyone knows where I could buy a DVD copy of Tamagotchi: The Movie online in Canada. The only place I can find it is on the Australian version of eBay.
      Thanks 
    • By BENJAMIN91609
      I heard on other tamagotchi websites that Tama ON's have rare pets on the Wondergarden version. This was a thing back in the Connection v3.5 days and for good reason. But looking at the full evo chart for the ON there was no new/rare character, so is this a hoax?
    • By Penguin-keeper
      Back in the 1990s, I collected LCD game-watches and character-themed digital watches, and I always dreamed of buying a watch-format Tamagotchi to go with them. Though other competing brands offered watch virtual pets, Bandai did not - they only licensed out the Tamagotchi livery for use on themed versions of standard analogue and digital watches. So, 23 years later, I've decided to make my own;

Presenting the "Tamawatchi"!
      Though the name "Tamawatchi" was officially used for a line of Tamagotchi-themed non-virtual pet watches in, I believe, the Connection era, back in 1997 I always imagined it as the name that they would use for a watch version of the iconic virtual pet.
      Since this was based on an imagined product from my childhood, I specifically wanted a very 1990s look for this project, so that it would fit in with the watches that I have from that era. So, I purchased the newly-released bright-green Neon Tamagotchi Original Gen 1 and a dark-green fabric watch-strap on Amazon UK, since the two combined gave me exactly the look that I wanted.

As with my "Tamagotchi Pinny" custom project, I attached brooch-bars to the back of the device using Gorilla Super Glue. Since I've got past experience now, the back of this one looks a lot tidier - not that it matters too much, since it won't be seen when it's in use. I used three brooch-bars so as to evenly distribute the weight of the device when it's attached to its strap (two are on the battery-door, and one is at the top of the device itself), although unlike the Tamagotchi Pinny, the Tamawatchi is a bit too heavy to wear as a pin. Also, unfortunately, for this project, I had to remove the iconic ball-chain, because on a watch it would just get in the way!
      There are better ways of making a Tamagotchi into a watch, but since I handle my things carefully, this quick-and-easy method will hold up just fine for my use-case.

Here's the Tamawatchi with a 1990s Tamagotchi Fantasy Dome bubble-watch. The Tamawatchi doesn't look especially out-of-place, which I'm happy about.
      If Bandai ever makes an official watch-format Tamagotchi, I'll be right there pre-ordering one at the earliest opportunity, but for now, at least I finally have some semblance of the "Tamawatchi" that I always wanted to own.
    • By Penguin-keeper
      I had originally felt burned by the Tamagotchi Meets when I first imported it, and I put it aside in irritation without going beyond the first generation. Recently, after enjoying so many Tamagotchi Meets/On logs around here, I felt that it was worth giving it another chance, so I grabbed some good batteries and started over, and soon grew to enjoy the device for what it is. The colour Tamagotchis represent a separate evolutionary line - their structure and gameplay are clearly descended from the Tamagotchi Game Boy game from 1997 - and I find that it helps to keep this in mind. That said, I still prefer the simpler Tamagotchis like the vintage devices and their re-releases, and the more recent Mini and Nano-based releases, as they're less time-consuming.
      So here I am, starting a new log. I have previously found standard logging to be too time-consuming, so my focus here will be pictures of the parents and of their fully-grown offspring. For now, I'll be running my pink Fairy Version Meets, but I'm keeping an eye out to see if any more versions are localised, as I would like to support the English-language On releases, too. I have no interest in using the mobile app, so that won't be featured here, and I'll be skipping the baby, toddler, and teen stages, as I'm most interested in the final results of each pairing. I may also include pictures of new additions to my collection every now and then, such as the upcoming Pac-Man 40th Anniversary Tamagotchi, but I most likely won't be logging those.
      So, without further ado, here's why this log is titled as it is: My first generation Tamagotchi was a male Gozarutchi. I changed his colour to pale yellow by feeding him five lemon pies at the restaurant, and shortly after that I had him marry Lovelitchi. They made a very cute couple!
      I'm actually not the biggest fan of Lovelitchi (I find her to be a bit on the generic-cutesy side), but it was obvious that the two's offspring would grow up to look adorable, and sure enough, they did;

Here's a picture showing Gozarutchi and Lovelitchi, along with their twin daughters, Lemonitchi and Pietchi - so named because of how recent Gozarutchi's dessert-induced colour-change had been at the time. They both turned out exactly how I expected them to, which was fun. They also both inherited their father's pale yellow colour, even though, at birth, Lemonitchi was yellow and Pietchi was white. The only difference between them as adults is that Lemonitchi's bag is white, and Pietchi's is yellow.
      I'm planning to have Lemonitchi marry Kikitchi sometime tomorrow, so my next update will be once the next generation is fully grown. See you then!
    • By Mandymom
      I'm starting a new tama log today! Here's a picture of the tama: https://imgur.com/a/Dm2FVIg
    • By GlennMorales
      I couldn't find a solution to this problem so i hope to find it here.
      When i had 4 gen i wanted to view family history but i couldn't i thought that i maybe need higher generation to view it.
      But now im on 7 gen and it's still unavailable...
      I remember that when I played this tamagotchi last year i had another family and i could view family history on 4 gen.
      Help me please!!