If My Tamagotchi Dies Will I Lose My Entire Family Tree & All Past Generations / Genetics?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix777

Reaction score
I'm on my 4th generation (Tamagotchi On) and I've got some extremely adorable genetics in the family tree line. So I'm wondering: What happens if my Tama dies? Will I have to start over with generation 1 and lose all past genetics and family tree...like starting over from the 1st generation from scratch?

Yes, you will startover from the first generation.

Good thing is you will still have the money and items you got before.  ^_^
Thanks for the fast reply! Well, that stinks but yeah at least you don't lose the money and items. :D I'm kinda psyched because on my previous generation I married the girl you see in my avatar with an Omuchaputchi...they had adorable girl twins...then in the next generation I married one of the twins with Unipegasatchi...and they had even cuter twins (this time boys) with the father's unicorn horn and hair... now I'm just waiting for them to reach the adult stage and I'm going to marry one of them with Fairytchi, which is a fairy/butterfly type of Tama. I'm trying to make my next Tama a unicorn/butterfly hybrid with wings and a unicorn horn. LOL Hope it works!

What kind of Tama do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the fast reply! Well, that stinks but yeah at least you don't lose the money and items. :D I'm kinda psyched because on my previous generation I married the girl you see in my avatar with an Omuchaputchi...they had adorable girl twins...then in the next generation I married one of the twins with Unipegasatchi...and they had even cuter twins (this time boys) with the father's unicorn horn and hair... now I'm just waiting for them to reach the adult stage and I'm going to marry one of them with Fairytchi, which is a fairy/butterfly type of Tama. I'm trying to make my next Tama a unicorn/butterfly hybrid with wings and a unicorn horn. LOL Hope it works!

What kind of Tama do you have?
You’re welcome :)  

Both my tamagotchi’s are toddlers now, (Magical & Fairy Meets) 

You’re welcome :)  

Both my tamagotchi’s are toddlers now, (Magical & Fairy Meets) 
Which do you like better - Fairy or Magic? Personally, I think the characters are way cuter in Fairy. I'm on my 4th generation now and lovin' the genetics experiments I've been doing. :D

I prefer fairy version & sanrio meets version for the characters.  :ichigotchi:
What's the most interesting / unique character you've gotten so far? My current male twins are absolutely adorable! They are the offspring of a marriage between the female Tama with the curly hair and wings and the unicorn / pegasus male Tama lol. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back