Airing The First Anime of Tamagotchi on Emby Kids???? OK DESU KA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leogames2012

Reaction score
Okay!

I will be airing The First Anime Of tamagotchi oN Emby kids! Not The 1996-1999 one The Movie oNE and Lets go Tamagotchi!

Who is That-Emby Kids?:

Its a Emby Server Which Pass Cartoons For Children And Young Teenager Cartoons and Animes of Kodomo,Shoujo And Shounen! Haha!

Currently It pass The Cardcaptor Sakura (The Kanshin Subtitled In portuguese),The Little Lulu show (The brazilian One!) and The Baby Triplets (The catalan one!)

Future It will Pass Clear card (It Currently Pass The Ova of Clear card But The episodes Not.),The Triplets, And more!

How i can Watch?

The emby Kids Its a Media server So You need TO HAVE A tv app OR a Mobile app To watch.  Also I will Make a Application For Emby users!

Have fun And goodbye!

I don't understand.  Please will you explain more clearly?

Are you going to use TamaTalk to broadcast a tamagotchi anime that is already being broadcast on Emby Kids? (or are you using TamaTalk to promote your re-broadcast only?)

Don't you need permission to do that from Emby Kids?

Are you going to use TamaTalk to broadcast a tamagotchi anime that is already being broadcast on Emby Kids? (or are you using TamaTalk to promote your re-broadcast only?)

Yeah!

Emby kids iS My Project. To broadcast.

Pardon my potential ignorance, but I don't quite understand what you're attempting to say.. might just be a bit of a language barrier?

Are you saying that you'll be broadcasting one of the Tamagotchi Anime over Emby? If that is the case it technically classifies as piracy or unlicensed viewings as Bandai, or whichever company that owns the anime rights, likely haven't given you permissions to do so.

Pardon my potential ignorance, but I don't quite understand what you're attempting to say.. might just be a bit of a language barrier?

Are you saying that you'll be broadcasting one of the Tamagotchi Anime over Emby? If that is the case it technically classifies as piracy or unlicensed viewings as Bandai, or whichever company that owns the anime rights, likely haven't given you permissions to do so.
I'm also curious because i didn't understand either..

Yeah.  i will GIve Them permiSSion to do.

As we keep saying, they won't give you a permission because it's their intellectual property. 

Netflix doesn't "ask for permission" for example, they pay thousands or even millions of dollars for rights to stream a specific medium on their platform. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back