What is this strange multi pet???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Odourman

Reaction score
323898007_7a7cc128-7ad6-496f-98a9-c3c77ed5196d.jpg

What is this??? I have been searching the net for hours... I am winning the bidding on it. It seems to have Dog, Alien, Dino, Cat and Chicken? It was so weirf that I had to bid on it.

323898007_c043f6ac-959d-4edb-9a8b-c907921174ac.jpg

I haven't won the bidding yet, these two pics are from the seller. The screen looks strange here...

I haven't won the bidding yet, these two pics are from the seller. The screen looks strange here...
A broken virtual pet? lol Doesn't look like a pet...it looks like a blob, which sometimes happens when pixelated screens start to malfunction. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That happened to my Connection v3 after I smashed it onto the ground 😔
Yikes! :eek:

I've never had it happen to a device of mine, but I've seen some interesting reactions from people who didn't know that these displays use liquid-crystals, and it usually comes down to them being shocked by there being "ink" in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

What is this??? I have been searching the net for hours... I am winning the bidding on it. It seems to have Dog, Alien, Dino, Cat and Chicken? It was so weirf that I had to bid on it.
Is there anything on the back? If there is a picture of the back of the device, is it possible to share it? It could have release dates on it and/or the company’s name that manufactured it, so that would be easier and then we might be able to start looking into it.

325924812_08f11112-4dbf-4370-a5e7-7b70f5cc02b22.jpg

Ok, so that virtual pet was sold. But now there's this... From another user. The user is not the same as the winner of the last one. On this site you can see who wins.

Unless the winner had more than one account?  The table looks a bit the same?

The the seller of the last one win his/her own pet, with another account, and is now selling it again, with yet another account??

Or are there weird pets that looks like this?

The new sellers pet does not have the scratch, down the right side of the screen. Also the one selling before had a very faint blue scratch above right arrow.

There are some small details that makes me think that this is not the same weird pet.

Also, right now bidding is at $2 for all of them... So I might go for it just to see what they are.

I'm pretty sure it's the same one.

In 40min I believe I will win the bidding and get them all for about $7. Including shipping.

I have been trying to look up the dog pet also. I tried reversed image search and found "fish fish" and "chicken chicken" which both looks just like this one but are with fish and chickens. They are hitorikkos.

I had no luck at all searching for the yellow one. I will try to fix it. Change the screen and what might be needed.

I need help!

Ok, so I got the pet.

I opened it up. Screws seems to have been replaced to worse ones. So I replaced them. I had to reconnect the wires to the speaker also.

Except the screen and the two rubber connectors everything seems fine.

But I did not have a screen to replace it with! The screen is 1 inch x 1,1 inch. 🤔

So now I need help! Does anyone know a pet with such a screen size? So that I can search for one?

The blue dog pet was in very good quality! The background of the screen... The responsen... The blackness of the character... Really, really, Good!

And the Tamagotchi was a Japanese edition 1996.

All good!

IMG_20191031_173839.jpg

Latest posts

Back