Entama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotchiManic

Reaction score
Day 1: I received my tamagotchi entama in the mail yesterday, it was the best thing to happen. I inserted the cr2032 in the battery compartment and preformed a reset. I got a sense of childhood from starting it up.

Then I received the first egg upon waiting, the egg looked like it had hearts on it. It hatched after waiting for a few minutes. I got a cute female young Mametchi named Aiko, I have never seen anything so adorable in such a long time. I decided to play the card match game with my Aiko, turns out i actually like that mini-game. Hopefully I can achieve something with my Mametchi.   

A quick log before I sleep. Today on day 2 I managed to get up to 100 in intelligence for Aiko, I must be a card match pro. And the current plan is to raise Aiko to adult stage and get a gen2 tama. So far today wasn’t all bad with my tama. 

Day 1: I received my tamagotchi entama in the mail yesterday, it was the best thing to happen. I inserted the cr2032 in the battery compartment and preformed a reset. I got a sense of childhood from starting it up.

Then I received the first egg upon waiting, the egg looked like it had hearts on it. It hatched after waiting for a few minutes. I got a cute female young Mametchi named Aiko, I have never seen anything so adorable in such a long time. I decided to play the card match game with my Aiko, turns out i actually like that mini-game. Hopefully I can achieve something with my Mametchi.   
Cute Female Young Mametchi????????????????????

WHAT????????????????????

Also. yOU Can get Pictures!

Cute Female Young Mametchi????????????????????

WHAT????????????????????

Also. yOU Can get Pictures!
I do.

SwpDyqV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What? Nobody hates Mimipetchi as far as I know (that's it's name!). So it's more accurately a baby mimitchi :)  Very cute! 
Ah, my bad, it’s been years since I’ve had a tamagotchi. 

day 3: My young mimitchi evolved into mimitchi today, Aiko has never looked so adorable since yesterday. I finally got her into school while being out at a hospital, while i haven't payed much attention on the bus, i got motion sick from the screen. the stats for aiko's guts are 156 (intelligence) 3 (style) and 4 (kindness) Hopefully i can master the style game soon.

Day 4: during this day I had noticed that my intelligence points were getting up near the 200 range. My goal with Aiko is to have at least 270 in her intelligence points before she graduates. 

Day 5: I read the newsletter to only find out that I had lost 500 gotchi points, uuugh, not all is lost as I can still get more in the card matching game. Her intelligence is now at 264, I only need 6 more for today’s goal. 

Day 6:  It was exciting that I got aiko’s Intelligence points up in the 300 points  

Day 7: nothing much happened since I was awaiting for Aiko to get her job. It was a bit hard keeping her alive while being out and about in muted mode. 

Day 8: Aiko finally got a visit from the gotchi king to receive 500 gotchi. She also got a tv announcer job, super proud of her today! 

Day 9: I got a visit from the matchmaker, Aiko was paired with zukyutchi, it was exciting! I never had a baby in tamagotchi before. 

day 10: My baby seemed to got sick every other hour, made sure to keep her healthy as much as I could. It’s hard being a caretaker of a baby tama. 

Day 11: Aiko left after day 10 as the baby is now named akira, I’ll miss Aiko. 

Day 12: akira evolved into an actual young Mametchi. He’s so adorable, hopefully I can raise him well into his adult stage. 

Day 13: Akira's stats were the main focus for this day, i got it up to 200 in intelligence, I'm hopeful that I can achieve the secret evolution someday.

Day 14: Akira is near his adult stage and I have to try and get his points up to 300 at this point just for good measure, I might keep him til he becomes a senior, might be hard but I am taking that challenge.

day 15: Akira evolved to mametchi, it was cute to see his c button animation, intelligence points are at 339 as of today, hope i can keep him alive as long as possible.

(due to this month being a tad bit hard to get through i have decided to take a small break for awhile. I will be starting fresh in November.)

November's log. 

Day 1: restarted progress due to burnout, got a tamagotchi that's in the kindness group, named him arata, was able to master the hammer game today, although it's not my favorite game out of the 3 included. 

Day 2: Arata has gotten into preschool, I mostly tended to his kindness stats on this day, not only would I appreciate the mini-games, I grew to love them (i say love very loosely due to not having a tamagotchi since childhood years. but nevertheless I've grown to love em.)

Day 3: I've mastered the style mini-game, it was hectic when it speeds up, I would often choose the dominate guts-points for the type of tama regardless but it's nice to have a mixture here and there.

Day 4: Arata evolved into Young Kuchipatchi, hope i can keep him happy at this point.

Day 5: only focused on the guts points for the day.

Day 2: Arata has gotten into preschool, I mostly tended to his kindness stats on this day, not only would I appreciate the mini-games, I grew to love them (i say love very loosely due to not having a tamagotchi since childhood years. but nevertheless I've grown to love em.)

Day 3: I've mastered the style mini-game, it was hectic when it speeds up, I would often choose the dominate guts-points for the type of tama regardless but it's nice to have a mixture here and there.

Day 4: Arata evolved into Young Kuchipatchi, hope i can keep him happy at this point.

Day 5: only focused on the guts points for the day.
YOUNG KUCHIPATCHI??? NOOOOOO!

Days 8-9: I kept helping arata's guts points for his kindness stats, I find the card and hammer games to be my pick for quick full happiness hearts, the next day he evolved to Kuchipatchi. Am willing to keep him far far away from the matchmaker as possible.

Days 10-12: Been resisting the urge to send him to the matchmaker, it's been easier to just not accept the offer then to crack under pressure from waiting for a long time.

Latest posts

Back