So sadly on oct 30 my spooky boys passed away at 6 days, I am unsure what killed them, but they were happy and fed, just unattended for an hour, so they did die pretty quickly. I am a bit depressed but working on a new family line, maybe make it to the next generation this time, it seems for whatever reason by the 6th generation they start getting sick faster. Maybe its just me, anyways I'll post updates of images when my phone is charged, right now I have a cute devlish teen, looking like it will be a mametichi soon, and hopefully I can find him a good wife and start making some cute little fall babies! RIP Rui and Yuzue, you honestly were little demon bbys, but didnt deserve to die.

Hope you're doing ok ^^  Rui has the cutest horns

8 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

Hope you're doing ok ^^  Rui has the cutest horns

Doing okay, still a bit sad about it, but I got good news I'll be posting soon about the log as well as the new linage. Thank you for asking though ^.^

• Like 1

Hey guys, after a few days of being down and out after Rui's and Yuzue's death I was pretty destroyed, honestly I worked  hard to get such cute boys and had a nice wife line up for Rui, the one with horns for clarification and Yuzue had the cream on the head. They got sick at some point while I was at work, and I do check up on them about every 30 minutes to an hour, so it struck me as odd that they progressed so fast. Sadly they went on Oct. 30th, around 8pm, now I know the more ghost the less of a chance they'll make it. It was a hard lesson to learn, especially since they were at full health and max happiness.

Here are some images of the last day I had them.

76747513-1199782276882955-4456320193584474531975-703373583489452-31618243563094075302659-574029296470911-63424487551360075593892-761061514371174-88100247235901574400453-586472468847176-445049218925173

I couldn't bare wasting time and staring at their tombstone, so my newest family head was born. Another boy a Mametchi, and I went to town raising a healthy boy. I didn't take many pictures this time of my Mametchi but that was fine, I dropped into the app today and found him a wife within minutes,  a kind user shared the genes with him and got me back into spooky business. While I don't plan on copying Rue and Yuzue I did really like the pumpkin linage, and hopefully can get lucky with the gene distribution again. 

75604051-419979978714175-205780379026168

And thus today Emerald was born, a green little girl. She's needier than her father, in fact got sick 3 times before evolving, typical for a baby but I paid the price for missing the last 2 care calls and shes having a bit of a hideous toddler phase. And hopefully the ears goes away too.

73370723-510126422875616-195594709894378 73504646-572500550186648-921909034959765 74324992-1414986628677269-65895130293967
74352572-2195032557268319-73204450593446

She at least isn't green anymore. I can only imagine what she will get, hopefully majority of her mom's genes. On another note despite their passing I had finally reached my savings goal and was able to order a Sanrio meets, so between the Retail Holiday Schedule (work) and the holidays themselves. Ill be updating this log pretty soon with more than just Emeralds tree, and of course I have to make a case for the incoming tama, it'll be here any day now actually! Thank you for all who comment on this and let me know, will my first sanrio tama be a boy or a girl? And if so who do you think I'll end up raising?

• Like 1

Aww, sorry about your tamas, that sucks, hoping that Emerald will turn out to be a cutie.  Excited to see the Sanrio meets amongst your lineup, my guess is that you'll get a mametchi as well.

On 11/3/2019 at 12:19 AM, Eggiweg said:

Aww, sorry about your tamas, that sucks, hoping that Emerald will turn out to be a cutie.  Excited to see the Sanrio meets amongst your lineup, my guess is that you'll get a mametchi as well.

Thank you ❤️ and I probably will lol, not sure how the sanrio works so I will be doing hw to look for the cutest first partner on there. So many choices..

• Like 1

ALLLRRRIIGGHTTY GUYS ITS HERE THE MASSIVE UPDATE! 

So between school and work I have been keeping up with the Tamas and well.... THERE IS A LOT. So lets start where we left off, so Emerald grew up with those cursed ears and eyes (Just like her dad oh the worries) And by god it was hard finding more pumpkins!!! So I worked for a bit and ran into two beautiful Spooooooooookky bois, one mean purple boy and of course the sweetest little pumpkin boy who shared the love. Thank you mr. pumpkin!! I won't lie Emerald grew on me, even though she didn't stay green for too long she did become a spooky pumpkin like her mom, it was a shame though she inherited dad's looks, and I mean she inherited them hard. It will be awhile before I lose those ears probably.

marriage.png

So little Emerald 2 days ago became a mom, to two boys. And with my luck I will see many many more twins. So what to name two yellow boys? Cinnamon and Mint. I added an I to Mint's name so it sounded better with the 'tchi part.

mom-and-babes.jpg

I was enthralled just like their mom by them, and annoyed 45 minutes later when they became fart clouds. That's right. Fart clouds. So... I am not a bad mom by any means, its just when you forget to turn on sound after class, it becomes hard to find your lost child in the house. VERY HARD. So many missed care calls later, boom. Fart. Cloud.

mom-leaving.jpg

I was depressed and couldn't wait for these boys to look cuter. Dead right I was now they are mini ghost bbys. They're teens right now but they'll be adults probably by tomorrow at the latest. And they're still the same colors surprisingly. Matching their names here is Cinnamon and Mint!

teen-cinnamon-and-mint.jpg

I am in love with them and they have been surprisingly easy to care for, of course I did realize I don't have the date right so I need to correct that  soon. And then it happened.

sanrio-meets-copy.jpg

This showed up where my pizza should be. A DHL man came to my door with the very thing I was missing. A SANRIO MEETS. Ooooo boy this is going to be hard juggling two cuties in one house! So first off, thank you to all the folks here and on Reddit who gave me advice on what to know before they came in. It was a breeze setting up and trying out the features. I will be heavily focusing on the Sanrio model until I unlock most of the locations. Which will be a challenge since I cannot read Japanese. But lets get on with some images. I got a girl guys. Like an an actual girl for the first generation. Woooooo!! In my magic on if you are barely tuning in, most of my tree starts if not all (I just checked all of them) are boys. Nothing wrong with boys, I just keep gettting mametchi out of bad habit of you must take wonderful care of pet. Since the V4.5 trained me hard in that. So I didn't catch a picture of her as an infant but I got her toddler stage while she was upset for funsies. (If I showed you my kids smiling all the time that would be a lie, they're complainers and needy)

sanrio-meets-toddler.jpg

Anyways with the holidays coming up what are you guys anticipating this holiday season? Are you guys planning on adding another tama to your tama family? And how do you think she will come out!? I'll keep ya'll posted about both munchkins!

BONUS PICTURE!

COLLECTION-UPDATE.jpg

I do have more tama related stuff lying around but this is what i can find right now

• Like 2

Hello hello! It's been 2 days holy cow! Okay not much to update here besides a few major events. Of course I will break this up into two halves so if you only want Sanrio updates, that'll be closer to the bottom.

Cinnamon and Mint

So my boys actually came out freaking cute. Like.. DEADLY ADORABLE despite still being cursed with those Mame traits. I was pretty sure I wouldn't marry em off  until November ended. I even started letting Cinnamon and Mint play with the sanrio tama. They became BFF'S, and I almost married them to each other, but I didn't want that at the time. (I don't regret it one bit) They would visit the Sanrio a few times and then had Sanrio visit them to unlock nearly all the places. In between visits I noticed that they would send mail to each other.

ON-BFF-UP.jpgFood-court.jpgSanrio-BFF-UP.jpgcinnamons-letter.jpg

After they evolved I really loved them I didn't want their cuteness to fade, but in fear of them ending up like Rui and Yuzue as well as the fact I am running out of time to get spooky genes. So I go on the hunt, the first night is a failure, but I am okay with that. I ended up heading to bed with the boys next to me.

The second day I begin early searching for the perfect wife for Cinnamon. Again not many pumpkins available, most were also boys so I was disappointed. About an hour after getting rejected I met this little weather charm tama (I found out her name was kirayukitchi) a meets station exclusive body frame.She was too cute to pass! And thus Cinnamon was married.

cinnamon-marraige.png

A few minutes later Flora was born, I gave her the name in hopes she'll be as pretty as her mom, and still get some of dad's genes too. Of course I forgot sound again so she's have an ugly toddler stage but no worries she'll turn out fine. She's going to be a pretty girl I feel it.

Cinnamontchi-family.jpgFlora-enlarged.pngcinnamon-is-dad.jpg

Sanriotchi

So for the sake of saying Nifumji is the adult she became I'll give her the nickname Sanriotchi as she is the first of the family tree. I plan on getting some sweet sweet genes from one of the three which would be ms hello kitty herself, Kiki or Lala the twins. Not sure yet but all the available options are adorable! I do wish Chococat was available since he is my all time sanrio favorite. I even managed to snag a buildabear a year ago from the thrift shop of him! But back to topic. So I only had maryland unlocked-

sanrio-land.jpg

maryland.jpg

And well needless to say I was bit of a loss when kuchipatchi was the only one showing up when I played at the park there. Turns out.. Since kuchipatchi is the only male there, Sanriotchi could really only encounter him since she was an adult. Disappointing but it makes sense since my melody is a girl too. So off to the app we go.

on-my-way.jpg

After awhile I settled. Yes settled, I found a few spooky pumpkins but decided since I am working towards a sanrio like character to stay away from making both my magic and sanrio identical. I ended up with a jellitchi descendant for a partner. I asked another one before him but was auto declined a few times. 

Sanriotchi-family.jpgSanriotchi.jpg

So my daughter came home with her new child. Whom i lovingly named Kaiyotchi- Oceantchi (a boy)  since I want the jelly fish body for the time being. I will have to work to unlock star land tonight as well as build friendship will all the current sanrio characters I have unlocked.

bby-Ocean.jpg

ecoday-1.jpgon-my-way.jpg73390711-570513426825318-916754150786596

So thats about the update today, and since I married them off around the same time of day they will evolve together, and become adults together- Flora's family tree is to become a pumpkin based family (or ghosty) and Kaiyotchi is to become a sanrio based family. One day I will have the heart to mix their family trees but for now they'll remain tight friends and visit many of the theme parks together! I will update you all when they become adults again!

EDIT

Okay so here's the deal, the night I originally wrote this I lost power, which was 11/11 and Due to this I didn't get many pictures of the kids to reserve power on my phone, and plus I thought I lost the draft, but its edited. Today they evolved after class but I will write something Thursday about them. I won't say much because that will ruin the surprise. Plus I wanted to share a tip with ya'll that I shared with another user on reddit. So any crazy tama parents out there running 6+ tamas (or 2 they can be a handful) Best way is to throw them into the app.Throw them in for an hour at a time, this will raise their happiness, and they can ALL be in the phone at once. What you do is one by one send them in and force disconnect on the phone's end and throw in the next tama, send them in for an hour and bring them back. Do this about 2-3 times a day if allowed to get max happiness. If they're adults this a good way to keep them young as well as if you work two jobs like me, be guaranteed they'll be alive when you get home, and if you take them out before midnight they will still age.

• Like 2