What Happens If I Don't Marry My Tama? Will He/She Live Forever?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix777

Reaction score
I've always pretty much married them off soon after reaching the adult stage. But I was thinking of keeping my current Tama (because she's so cute) around for a while and it got me thinking... What happens if I don't marry her? How long will she live (given that I take perfect care of her with no mistakes and keep her happy meter full)? I've read things about "special" characters and "senior" characters but not sure if that applies to only certain versions (I have the Tamagotchi On - Fairy version). 

Another question: What happens if I decided to wait until she ages (or, if possible, evolves into a senior)...can I still marry her eventually? I thought I read somewhere that seniors can only marry other seniors. I've never seen any seniors at any Tamagotchi On towns that I travel to, so how am I supposed to find one?

Thanks so much in advance for your replies! Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It will live forever. There are no seniors in new versions. Only color version that had seniors was the +Color, otherwise seniors are only found on black and white versions. You can just marry her off whenever.

Every tamagotchi is different so even if you read about one version it's unlikely that same applies to another version.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will live forever. There are no seniors in new versions. Only color version that had seniors was the +Color, otherwise seniors are only found on black and white versions. You can just marry her off whenever.

Every tamagotchi is different so even if you read about one version it's unlikely that same applies to another version.
Thanks a bunch for this info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back