New To This

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matagotchi

Reaction score
Hey Friends,

I just bought a small green tamagotchi and I'm wondering what the best way to get involved with the community! Any apps I should get to best improve my experience?

Hey and welcome, matagotchi! :)

For the first time in a long time, there are several models of Tamagotchi currently in the marketplace (the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini, which is a miniaturised experience; The Original Tamagotchi, which is a slightly tweaked re-issue of the 1996 and 1997 originals; And the Tamagotchi On, which is the first colour version to be released in the West), so what might improve your experience depends on which one you've picked up.

Whichever one it is, I hope that you're getting on well with it, and I also hope that you have a good time here! :) If you need any Tamagotchi assistance, please feel free to ask in the relevant parts of the forum, or, if you need any help with the site itself, reach out to myself or one of the other Guides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back