Sign in to follow this  
TamagoTamago

How do I change my Tama’s favorite phrase on the Tamagotchi On? Or the app?

When you go on someone’s profile, on the Tamagotchi ON app, you can see the "favorite phrase" on the Tamagotchi side next to your avatar.

is there a way to change that? All I know in the English Tamagotchi On App, It normally says "Hello!" But I would like to change that.

thanks! :D

4 hours ago, TamagoTamago said:

When you go on someone’s profile, on the Tamagotchi ON app, you can see the "favorite phrase" on the Tamagotchi side next to your avatar.

is there a way to change that? All I know in the English Tamagotchi On App, It normally says "Hello!" But I would like to change that.

thanks! :D

That's a good question, i haven't found a way to change it either, if anyone knows i wold like to know too :) 

At the moment I have a hunch it has something to do with toys/accessories, I need to test it though. I also haven't seen any custom ones, so either a. its a feature not fully understood or b. it hasn't been pushed out yet for the public. I noticed none of the other tamas, both English and Japanese have unique phrases. Everyone has either hello or the default.

• Like 1