Sign in to follow this  
Arissu

♥~~Your Daily~~♥

♥ So this is the first topic on this tab and the goal is just share daily your feelings, how's the day going maybe some thoughts  :furawatchi:

so i will start with myself, 
today is going a bit slow for me at work so i came to peek here and see what's going on.
for me, I'm fairly new here so i decided to come here and see what's going on (i still haven't discovered all the features on this forum) I checked the section and i noticed a lot of the clubs are not very active some are just from a decade ago lol so.....i guess i just wanted to create one that is actually active and relevant for today and create a place to talk and get to know other people in the community or even just have a place to share anything with a group of people and create some talk.
besides that i had some ideas for fan art of my Tama so i can't wait to get home and get started :) 

yesterday i have beem trying to connect my tablet to draw abit ended up doing completely different stuff 😗
was too busy to sketch today...hopefull tomorrow...

Had a pretty nice holiday yesterday..didn't have time to draw and also almost got my Tama killed  😢 

I got sick pretty good can't really do anything and i feel soo so tired..
i hope to get well soon..

I'm dreading the surgery on my knee I get Monday.... but I'm loving the idea that I'll walk better soon. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, chiiruchan said:

I'm dreading the surgery on my knee I get Monday.... but I'm loving the idea that I'll walk better soon. 

oh my :( i hope the surgery goes well! 
i'm finally getting better from being sick..
also your profile picture is really cute :D

I have had the most exhausting 2 weeks since a while now ... i have been so sick, my doctor thought i just had a cold but apparently by the second week he realized i need antibiotics because i have bronchitis 😐 
this night i finally had a sleep of at least 4 hours straight without coughing which is such a huge relief.
also i haven't been at work since a while now so it's kinda stressing me out..but at least looks like i'm actually getting better! ^^ 

hope you all had a better week than me, 
also @
chiiruchan i hope you are getting well and better after your surgery ♥ 

and i hope you have a great week everyone :) 

• Sad 2

anybody else having a tough time lately? :( 

Me. I just got out of court the other day.

Edited by Deru-sama

On 12/22/2019 at 4:03 PM, Deru-sama said:

Me. I just got out of court the other day.

Oh dang...that must be wrecking..care to tell what happned? 

I have been away from tama forum for quite a while..been dealing with some issues myself

Hiii all! Trying to get a new tamagotchi (fairy on) which is better, pink or blue?

• Like 1

On 3/16/2020 at 7:19 AM, rose said:

Hiii all! Trying to get a new tamagotchi (fairy on) which is better, pink or blue?

i think the pink one is adorable i got myself a pink. but the blue is so special so the choice is really tough xD i have seen them both and the blue has a really pretty color.

i still got the pink becuase  i like the color it self lol and i wanted to make pink knit cases xD 

Just came here to get updated and see what is up, things have been crazy with all this corona thing , i hope you guys staying safe ♡

• Like 2

Can not fall asleep at all..anyone else having troubles sleeping at night? ♡ 

I wonder what kind of nightmares do tama have...i would bet even their nightmares are cute

Sign in to follow this