A delayed Sanrio Meets (and revival of my 20th Anni. Mix) log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popgotchi

Reaction score
 ​

tmgc_log.png

I can’t believe it’s been more than a year since I last visited/updated my previous Tamagotchi log. I am back, sorta, with some changes to me and my Tamagotchis!

After a bit of backtracking, I found out that I stopped updating my 20th Anniversary Mix log after the 15th generation, but I kept running it until the 21st generation. I had a habit of downloading and saving all of the sprites during that time. Sadly, I am pretty sure that I stopped doing that since it became a hassle and it didn’t really serve a purpose other than to preserve memories, which is already something that I have done with the log anyways. If I get a cute Tamagotchi in my new generations then I may do this.

2 months ago, I bought a Sanrio Meets off of Hobby Link Japan. I wasn’t actually thinking of buying it because by then I hadn’t touched my Tamagotchis for a while. At the same time, I really wanted to own a Sanrio Tamagotchi since I missed out on the Sanrio Mix, and I was not going to pay $100+ for it. So in the end, I decided to buy it once it was back in stock with the mindset that if I didn’t use it as much, I could sell it for a bit of profit.

The Sanrio Meets is the first Meets that I have, and probably the only one that I will own. I know that I am super late to the party too, but I would like to start my log nevertheless. I am also very happy that there is also a Tamagotchi Meets App which allows you to connect the device to play games, receive/transfer items and even marry other people’s Tamagotchis! This will also mean that there can be more variety in terms of the offspring which I like very much, as someone with only one Mix and Meets to play with. I think that the additional free items that you can get in the app keeps the Tamagotchi quite lively with new content (like DLC), something that was lacking in, say, the V3 and the Mix (unless you had access to the Mix stations, which I do not as someone outside of Japan).

My concern with having another Tamagotchi Log is that the content will get quite stale after a while, as seen with my Mix log. I was struggling to add anything new apart from recording each generation’s growth stages and who they married, so please pardon the ‘slow days’ that I predict will happen the longer this log gets. 

As seen with the title, I will be running my 20th Anniversary Mix alongside my Sanrio Meets. I'll also try to include the Meets app and all the cool things that you can get from it. My updates may be not be daily so in that case I will make a summary over what has happened.

I'm looking forward to this new journey!  ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
My first entry will mostly be about catchup. I don't think there would be much new content for today's log anyways.

★ 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔦𝔬 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 ★
I ran my first generation in August when I got it, but I didn't marry it off or do anything in its adult stage until a few days ago. Unfortunately I did not take images for the first generation's stage apart from one image of its teenage stage that I saved with the camera/photo option within the Tamagotchi itself. Anyways, I got a Lovelitchi for my first generation. I wasn't too sure which character I wanted to marry my Lovelitchi off to so I stopped running it. I also wasn't too aware of the Meets app (didn't bother downloading and such) until a few days ago too.

The app is super cool! It reminds me of a time where the old Tamagotchi websites were up. Do you guys remember the v3/v4 website and the Music Star town? I visited the latter site like everyday when I was 10 years old  :D  I downloaded the Japanese Meets app and added my Lovelitchi into the Meets Park. I was very amazed and I wanted to try and marry a Tamagotchi from there immediately. Seeing October's special guest absolutely made me want to try and mix with Pumpkitchi!

pumpkitchi-event.jpg

I was not too sure how I could get it to marry, but it somehow worked when Lovelitchi was at the Kyun Party, which I can only assume is like the matchmaking feature? I think it used other people's actual Tamagotchis but Pumpkitchi was also there as an option. I will look into this a bit further.

The two got married, and the usual. A pleasant surprise was that I got twins! Two baby girls, who I named Kit and Kat (Kit-Kat!) Here's their toddler stage--quite fitting given Spooktober right?

unknown.png

And this is what they both look like now. The only thing to distinguish the two are their bows; one pink and one blue. 

unknown.png

As you can see, they have a pet! It might be hard to tell but they are already mixed. Kit and Kat owned the white pet with the blue bow on its head, and a little Takoyaki pet came along shortly after and asked to marry their pet. Let's hope that Kit and Kat don't accidentally eat their Takoyaki friend on accident

★ 𝔄𝔫𝔫𝔦. 𝔐𝔦𝔵 ★
I will update my Mix Family tree soon -- you can view it here.
This is the current Tamagotchi that I am raising, and its parent looked like this:
unknown.png

I forgot to name him so I'll call him Walnut. I want to see how Walnut will turn out to look like as an adult before I decide whether or not I want to marry him off with my Meets to get some new genes/looks. It was getting a little bit boring mixing the same characters in my Mix, and it's a shame that you can't use the Meets app to mix. If anyone knows another way to mix other characters in the Mix, do let me know! (without buying another Tama) I love variation and making different Tamas.

~~~

Now that we are up to speed, I will try my best to record and update you guys on how my Tamagotchis are doing! If not everyday, then I will summarise the past x days that I didn't update for. 

Until next time~!

★ 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔦𝔬 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 ★

Kit and Kat turned into adults! They grow up so fast

unknown.png

Turns out that they are non-identical twins, so Kit resembles her mother, and Kat resembles her father! Except that both of them have inherited Pumpkitchi's eyes and on Kit it looked a bit unsettling in this one...specific frame...

unknown.png

And since they are adults on the second generation, I was now able to unlock the Toy Land, the last destination I had on my Meets.

unknown.png

I read that you can only marry one of the two twins off, which is understandable but oh poor other twin :( Although Kit was the more prominent sister (as seen with her name showing up in the family picture), I think I will be marrying Kat off to someone. I am not sure who I want to go for, whether it be another awesome Tamagotchi on the Meets app or a male Sanrio character. So many options, and I really want the next generation to be cute.

I went onto the app for around an hour to see if there were any potential mates. Someone wanted to propose to my Kat, but I didn't want to have their Tamagotchi's genes in my third generation. I was vaguely aware of the fact that you don't have to actually receive an egg after the proposal acceptance, but I didn't know at what point I could disconnect. So I am super super sorry to the person who I accidentally turned down, whoever you are! No hard feelings.

I found two potential mates and tried to propose, but sadly Kat got turned down on both occasions

unknown.png

That's okay, I don't mind spending some more time with my two babies a little longer and hanging around! Eventually, I actually got two proposal requests directed at Kit! She is surely a fighter, trying to take marriage opportunities away from her sister

unknown.png

At this point I now knew how to accept someone else's proposal and not have mine go to the next generation at the same time. So I accepted the requests because I didn't want to let the other person down, and they will be able to enjoy my Tama's genes (hopefully) on their device! Maybe the two people who Kat proposed to didn't know about this trick, much like me on my first proposal offer

P.S. if you guys want to add me, feel free to do so! I'm not sure what the friends feature does exactly in the app but I wouldn't mind~

unknown.png

★ 𝔄𝔫𝔫𝔦. 𝔐𝔦𝔵 ★

I did a quick search to see if it was possible for a Mix and a Meets to marry, and the first link that I clicked on said that it wasn't possible! I tried to check this with my Mix and there was no 'Proposal' option underneath the connection tab, but in the friends list the friend bar goes from blue to red, so the red must just mean super best friend and not lover. If my information is wrong though, please correct me! Because currently there is nothing exciting going on with the Mix part of this log. 

Walnut turned into a teenager today, and that's pretty much it here

unknown.png

~~~

I didn't realise that the comments OK tag wasn't properly showing up but now I fixed it. I don't mind people leaving their comments, it'll be more interactive that way  ^_^

Until next time~!

Your Tamas are SO cute oh my heart! I love them :D
I haven't married my Tama for about 17 days now because she's too cute but seeing yours make me wanna marry her again.

I have had the same dilemma on my Mix too, but I know that as much as I would like to keep them, I'll want to see what the next generation would look like. What I did was save their sprite before I married them off and on the Meets app before you head into the park with your Tamas you can take a screenshot and it's a clear image of them!

★ 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔦𝔬 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 ★

Today I hung around the Meets app to find any potential partners for Kat. (Oh yeah, if you spotted, the pet is a different one. I may have time travelled to New Years to get some easy free Gotchi points and accidentally made the pet run away) Some of the interested characters were female, so unfortunately we couldn’t marry them, and with the few that were male, Kat got rejected. Again. But after some persistence, she finally landed a willing partner!

unknown.png

I was interested in the blue outline that this Tamagotchi had. I know that it can only come from the Pastel Meets, but I was hoping for the baby to inherit this too. It was only now that I found out the blue outline is exclusive to the Pastel Meets...Here’s the little marriage animation that followed--thank you very much kind person for letting Kat marry!

unknown.png
unknown.png

And I got twins again! Boys this time. I named the white one Pin, and the pink one Pon. They are just two bald boys stuck in an eggshell

unknown.png

An hour later they turned into toddlers and they are so cute! (Actually, they kind of look like the Lovot, don't you think?) I’m going on a guess saying that if the twins are different colours, then they will be non-identical adults. I can’t wait to see what they’ll look like~ Pin and Pon looked so sad when their mother had to leave them...but don't worry little babies, I'll be taking care of you ❤️

unknown.png

★ 𝔄𝔫𝔫𝔦. 𝔐𝔦𝔵 ★

Walnut went to hang out in Makkakka Town with Memetchi. She's going to be the next Tama I will be mixing with since I have never tried or considered her :d
I saw that if you go and do the meetings before the adult stage, it's easier to get to lovers as opposed to doing it all when they are an adult? I had some free time so I just did it 

unknown.png

He also turned into an adult today. At least the eyes are pretty cute

unknown.png

Although, I want to get rid of the body. So I think Memetchi would be an interesting choice. I love her eyes but I wonder how my Tama will look like if they are shaped like a lightbulb

~~~

The entries that I write up are actually the day before, i.e. this entry was about yesterday. It just helps me keep track with what has happened :)

Until next time~!

★ 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔦𝔬 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 ★

Not much happened today, apart from Pin and Pon growing up. They turned into cute little devils, inheriting their parent’s ears respectively. Have I been pretty lucky by getting non-identical twins twice in a row? I forgot to mention that yesterday they adopted a pink takoyaki pet, and then another pet showed up to marry it. I like how the mix ended up being purple from the pink and blue

unknown.png

★ 𝔄𝔫𝔫𝔦. 𝔐𝔦𝔵 ★

I took a day off on the Anniversary Mix. I pretty much just sent it to their parent’s house, but tomorrow I will most likely be marrying Walnut off to Memetchi. Apologies for the lack of engagement here, but I know that if I married them off as soon as they turned into an adult then I will be burned out quite quickly...

Until next time~!

★ 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔦𝔬 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 ★

My twins turned into adults! I’m a little sad that Pumpkitchi’s body is no longer on there as I was hoping to have his spoopy body and the married Tamagotchi’s teacup head

unknown.png

The eyes stayed though and the more that I look at it, the more that I just see a yellow crescent moon and the navy as the night sky. I think I will plan on marrying Pumpkitchi one more time before he disappears off of the app.

I wanted to try to marry one of the Sanrio characters in the Tamagotchis. The Meets app is super awesome with tons of possibilities, but I have the Sanrio Meets, so I might as well try to mix with those characters too from time to time! I decided to get Pin and Pon closer to Kuromi, but I had a hard choice as to which twin I want to marry off. On one hand, Pin has the cuter eyes, and on the other hand Pon has cute little hearts around him. I wanted to take a chance and hope that the Pumpkitchi moon eyes would go away in the next generation and keep the heart decoration, so the marriage was between Pon and Kuromi. I’d like to imagine that Pin managed to marry My Melody since we bumped into her numerous times too.

unknown.png

We got another baby boy, just one this time, who I named Taro. The usual happened and he quickly turned into a toddler with similar features to the past generation (the face and body). He inherited Kuromi’s headpiece so I hope this means that it will stay in his teenager and adult stage too.

unknown.png

★ 𝔄𝔫𝔫𝔦. 𝔐𝔦𝔵 ★

Some more content on here for today. Walnut and Memetchi got married and had a baby girl (forgot to give her a name! I'll call her Mikan), who grew up into a toddler after an hour. I totally forgot that sometimes the Tamagotchi would beep because they would be dreaming so when I heard it I thought it somehow died even though I knew it must have been sleeping.

unknown.png

Again I am sorry for the very short entries for the Mix. I’m starting on the 23rd generation and I’ve unlocked and visited everything so I’ve pretty much ran out of the new stuff to talk about. And with just the one Mix and the limited functionality that the Mix has on the Meets app, it’s quite hard and I’m only running it because I’m excited to see the mixes. Not to mention that the Mix and Meets can’t marry between each other, which is fair enough I suppose, but in a way it kind of cannibalised the Mix Tamagotchis. So just treat the Mix part of the logs as small growth updates (if you are interested in seeing the initial Mix log with the past generations, I do have one and it’s here)

~~~

Btw, if you see that the pictures that I took of the Meets screen looks like it has some streaky lines, it’s because I actually put cling wrap over the front and back of the Tamagotchi. I saw someone on Reddit did this and I thought it was a good way to protect the screen, since my Mix has unfortunately suffered some tiny scratches even when I tried to take care of it. And I am too lazy to try and get a small screen protector. It’s not all too noticeable once the screen is turned on but I also have to remove it to take some clearer images to post onto Instagram (and to change batteries), which will cause some creases to appear and not stick as well.

I'm aware that I didn't upload yesterday, this was the entry that was supposed to be posted! What happened yesterday was quite bland anyways because they just grew into teens, so I think I will combine yesterday's with today's and upload it today as well?

Until next time~!

★ 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔦𝔬 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 ★

Hey! I'm back for another update, which will make the log pretty much up to date at this point. 

Here is Taro as a teenager. It's the same character again which is kinda boring so not much except for this one picture of him and his pet

unknown.png

It was in the evening that Taro grew up. I waited with anticipation to see how he would turn out with his parent's genes. Um...not the combination that I wanted 😕 

unknown.png

I made him try on a few accessories to try and make him look a bit more cute with the eyes. I feel like the eyes just don't match the rest of his appearance, i.e. small body

I sent him to the Meets app because unlike the previous generations, I was willing to start the next one asap :unsure:

unknown.png

Taro got rejected once but was successful on his second go. Thank you, kind stranger!

unknown.png

And here is their little baby. Another boy, no twins this time. As you can see, I named him Gumi. I also tried to see how many poops I could stack and it's taller than him  :D  Think he wasn't too happy about it

unknown.png

I promise I still raised Gumi well, making sure he was full and happy (I really should try to neglect him so I get a different toddler/teen but I am so afraid I'll accidentally kill it)

unknown.png

And that is where we are for the Meets! Gumi went to sleep straight after as it was past 9pm when he finally turned into his toddler form

★ 𝔄𝔫𝔫𝔦. 𝔐𝔦𝔵 ★

Bad news first, I accidentally deleted the pictures of Mikan as a teenager :(

I thought I had the pictures ready but nope, and hence it got deleted. It looked like Kilalatchi, but orange and with Gozarutchi's headpiece. Good news is that I do have pictures of Mikan as an adult. I think Gozarutchi's headpiece covers up Memetchi's light bulb like head so it looks okayish (and sorry for the weird glare thing at the top left of each pic, I don't know what that is, and the weird streaky lines is again cling wrap that I use to protect the screen)

unknown.png

I'll be keeping Mikan for a day or so before she gets married off to a male character

~~~

Until next time~!

★ 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔦𝔬 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 ★

Hello hello :)  
Gumi turned into a teen in the night (I think) He was mainly white with some light matching colours

unknown.png

And yesterday, he turned into an adult first thing in the morning, which also woke me up too. And are the eyes finally different this time?

unknown.png

...Nope :(

But it doesn't look too bad on Gumi. Perhaps the big headpiece and the blue colour kind of takes it away a bit, but oh my god get those eyes out please!! 

I'll hang out in the Meets Park to see if anyone wants to propose, and for me to find any potential partners for Gumi

★ 𝔄𝔫𝔫𝔦. 𝔐𝔦𝔵 ★

Another slow day here. I've been too lazy to try and get Mikan with another character and I also don't know who to choose

Mikan has also been getting nightmares, maybe because I'm neglecting him most of the time? She's been sulking in the corner whenever she comes back from her parent's house

unknown.png

~~~

I'm also getting a bit busy irl with exams and with the same routine repeating itself over and over now, expect posts to cover two days as opposed to one post per day

Until next time~!

★ 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔦𝔬 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 ★

Alright, so I've amalgamated the past three days altogether--

Here's Gumi in the wild park. I saw this cute little octopus Tamagotchi that I had been dying to mix with but unfortunately he is the same gender as my Gumi, so sadly marriage is not proposal. I save them a like and left, to see that someone has sent me a proposal request! Gumi got turned down with several other Tamas but that doesn't mean I'm going to reject others. I assume that they don't know that they can just not connect their Tama back to cancel the proposal on their side whilst not messing it up for me?

unknown.png

And after several tries, someone accepted Gumi and his...beauty

unknown.png

Now, let the next generation commence! It's a baby girl this time. No twins again. I'm starting to miss the twins now (and I sort of regret choosing Kat knowing these eyes would be lingering around for many generations)

unknown.png

I tried to not care about Fuwa as much to see if my care affects how it looks, but unfortunately I am super afraid of accidentally killing her

unknown.png
unknown.png

Yesterday night the Meets beeped at me. I got a little panicky hearing the beeps because I knew for sure that Fuwa was asleep, but maybe she was still awake? I set my Tamagotchi's time to a few hours behind to match my schedule

unknown.png

When Fuwa woke up, she turned into an adult. THE EYES...they are still here

unknown.png

I am convinced that it's either because: I am taking too much care for them and good care results in retaining the face of the past generation, and/or the Tamas that I am marrying are way too similar. As in if I married an octopus based Tamagotchi, maybe it will change it??? Or just give me non-identical twins, game... -_-

★ 𝔄𝔫𝔫𝔦. 𝔐𝔦𝔵 ★

I have decided to stop my Anniversary Mix temporarily, because I have lost interest after hearing that I can't mix it with my Meets and that I'm quite busy with exams coming up

~~~

Until next time~!

actually sent a friend request after seeing all your cute tamas~! first time doing so as well.
Oh that's super sweet of you! However I think the ID that I had is outdated because I updated my phone and reinstalled the app. And when I reconnected my Meets I think my previous profile is lost since the avatar was the default girl. I don't think there is a way to recover it so if you wouldn't mind, please add this ID: CKE246372

I think this ID should stay the same? Because when I didn't connect to the app yet I get a 'guest' profile with a random ID. Please let me know if there is anything that I am missing :)  

Oh that's super sweet of you! However I think the ID that I had is outdated because I updated my phone and reinstalled the app. And when I reconnected my Meets I think my previous profile is lost since the avatar was the default girl. I don't think there is a way to recover it so if you wouldn't mind, please add this ID: CKE246372

I think this ID should stay the same? Because when I didn't connect to the app yet I get a 'guest' profile with a random ID. Please let me know if there is anything that I am missing :)  
alrighty sent! ^.^ my two boys are pink pumpkins. I think we got everything

I just got the request and I accepted it! I only see a question mark for the icon though and I can't click on it or anything

thats so weird, i guess because my boys aren't connected. I can see your tama though. I guess it'll queue us together more often (put us in the lobby) I kinda wish bandai would talk more about this feature.

thats so weird, i guess because my boys aren't connected. I can see your tama though. I guess it'll queue us together more often (put us in the lobby) I kinda wish bandai would talk more about this feature.
Maybe? Because I just tried to add my old ID and it pops up with the Tamagotchi that I had and the username and so on. Hopefully it'll show up once you do connect! As I mentioned above, I noticed that if I was not connected to the app I would get a random ID with the default profile.

Update: I just tested it out by restarting the app without connecting and the friends list is empty. So the connection essentially logs you in and is different to the guest profile/when you are not logged in. Either way if you don't see me on your friends list once you do login just shoot me another friend request and problem solved  :D

★ 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔦𝔬 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 ★

Hi! Sorry it's been a while since I last updated the log. I just forgot to do so as I have been busy studying for exams this week. I did take pictures like always though ^^

The next generation was a baby girl called Ichigo

unknown.png

This time I tried to use the evolution theory to see if it'll work in changing my Tama's genes based on the past few generations being the same. Because at this point I was willing to try anything so I might as well. It lead me to getting this bright orange character that reminds me of Fanta. I was also meant to give it bad care/happiness for its toddler stage but I think I did it wrong since I got the teen that has the "best care". So it may be that I did it wrong or, as mentioned, the guide is not 100% foolproof

unknown.png

(Oh and I finally got the Aikatsu background from the app! It actually took me almost the entire month to get it!) 

I ended up with...

unknown.png

The same old eyes 🙃 not gonna lie i did consider just stopping the tamagotchi for a second after seeing it

Needless to say, I quickly got on the app to marry her off. Luckily, I found a character that I wanted to mix-- it was a jellyfish body and I thought it'd be super cool. Kudos to the person for accepting the proposal~

unknown.png

~~~

There is one more generation that I need to record in this log and I will update it tomorrow, so see you in the next entry!

Oof, quick update! I'm terribly sorry for temporarily disappearing. I actually stopped running the Meets for a couple of weeks now due to exams and I wasn't planning on getting to the next generation during that time. Instead of keeping the tama on, I decided to remove the batteries to save it as well.

I should be back and available after the 19th or so 😞

That was way after the 19th I am most certainly back I promise! Here's the update from the last time

★ 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔦𝔬 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 ★

I got twins again after a few generations. Two yellow coloured baby boys named Peanut and Butter

unknown.png

They were both the same colour as toddlers but went back to being slightly different shades of yellow as teens

unknown.png
unknown.png

I do like the sweets head topping that they have, I have a sweet tooth for dessert themed Tamas 😛 

Here is what Peanut and Butter looked like as adults...

unknown.png

FREE FROM MY CURSE AT LAST. I was so happy to see a different body and eyes. Both of them are super cute and I love them! I actually still have them right now and I take them to the app for other people on the app to marry them. I took screenshots of it and I think I'll upload it to imgur or something. I also changed their colour to pink as I thought they would look more cute, plus I haven't done any colour changing on the Meets yet

unknown.png

They have been on my Tama for the longest time because I didn't want to give them up. If you are interested in marrying either one, don't hesitate to drop a message below and we can try to get on the app at the same time! Not really sure who I want to marry Peanut to, so there is no rush probably

Until next time~!

Latest posts

Back