Sign in to follow this  
Popgotchi

A delayed Sanrio Meets (and revival of my 20th Anni. Mix) log

★ 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔦𝔬 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 ★

Hi! Sorry it's been a while since I last updated the log. I just forgot to do so as I have been busy studying for exams this week. I did take pictures like always though ^^

The next generation was a baby girl called Ichigo

unknown.png

This time I tried to use the evolution theory to see if it'll work in changing my Tama's genes based on the past few generations being the same. Because at this point I was willing to try anything so I might as well. It lead me to getting this bright orange character that reminds me of Fanta. I was also meant to give it bad care/happiness for its toddler stage but I think I did it wrong since I got the teen that has the "best care". So it may be that I did it wrong or, as mentioned, the guide is not 100% foolproof

unknown.png

(Oh and I finally got the Aikatsu background from the app! It actually took me almost the entire month to get it!) 

I ended up with...

unknown.png

The same old eyes 🙃 not gonna lie i did consider just stopping the tamagotchi for a second after seeing it

Needless to say, I quickly got on the app to marry her off. Luckily, I found a character that I wanted to mix-- it was a jellyfish body and I thought it'd be super cool. Kudos to the person for accepting the proposal~

unknown.png

~~~

There is one more generation that I need to record in this log and I will update it tomorrow, so see you in the next entry!

Edited by Popgotchi
accidentally hit post
  • Like 1

Oof, quick update! I'm terribly sorry for temporarily disappearing. I actually stopped running the Meets for a couple of weeks now due to exams and I wasn't planning on getting to the next generation during that time. Instead of keeping the tama on, I decided to remove the batteries to save it as well.

I should be back and available after the 19th or so 😞

• Like 2

That was way after the 19th I am most certainly back I promise! Here's the update from the last time

★ 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔦𝔬 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 ★

I got twins again after a few generations. Two yellow coloured baby boys named Peanut and Butter

unknown.png

They were both the same colour as toddlers but went back to being slightly different shades of yellow as teens

unknown.pngunknown.png

I do like the sweets head topping that they have, I have a sweet tooth for dessert themed Tamas 😛 

Here is what Peanut and Butter looked like as adults...

unknown.png

FREE FROM MY CURSE AT LAST. I was so happy to see a different body and eyes. Both of them are super cute and I love them! I actually still have them right now and I take them to the app for other people on the app to marry them. I took screenshots of it and I think I'll upload it to imgur or something. I also changed their colour to pink as I thought they would look more cute, plus I haven't done any colour changing on the Meets yet

unknown.png

They have been on my Tama for the longest time because I didn't want to give them up. If you are interested in marrying either one, don't hesitate to drop a message below and we can try to get on the app at the same time! Not really sure who I want to marry Peanut to, so there is no rush probably

Until next time~!

Edited by Popgotchi
  • Like 2

I've been lurking around as of late, and your most recent gen is pretty! Too bad I don't have a compatible Tamagotchi yet, or I'd ask to marry mine off to yours.

• Like 2

Thank you! I think they are pretty too and that's part of the reason why I took a break. At least I have them posted here so that I can look back whenever I want :D

And that's a shame! Maybe I'll be able to get some other cute genes and I'll be more than happy to mix them with your Tamagotchi

As promised, here are the Tamas that my twins married. I think there may be a few missing because I also wiped my phone though

And here is my turn with the marriage. I always liked the pink sparkly eyes and I'm so glad that someone with those eyes finally accepted my proposal (all the other ones that I proposed to flat out rejected ugh)

unknown.png

As a side note, I thought that the two golden 'heart' arcs with blue and pink lips would be positioned based on your Tamagotchi's gender but I don't think that's the case since Peanut is a male

Anyways, the next generation are twins again! Yay!

unknown.png

Their colours are very pleasant and matches their father, hence the name Cream (for the white Tama) and Ichigo (for the pink Tama). Soon those Pumpkitchi eyes will disappear from the family photos

Here's their toddler form, nothing much to add on but if I skipped it then it'd feel incomplete

unknown.png

I got a different type of teens, super cute too! You can't see it too clearly but they inherited the sparkles from the Tama that I married

unknown.png

And last, here's their adult form. Sadly I didn't get the pink eyes like I had hoped and the jellyfish body disappeared, but they're still pretty cute I think! I'm guessing the body is from Cinnamoroll. I didn't know that the 'body' gene included the mouth as well so they have a little w. Otherwise, Ichigo and Cream are identical twins which is a first for me. I'll be hopping onto the Meets app to see if anyone wants to marry them and to grind the minigames to get the new items

unknown.png

Until next time~!

• Like 2

My two girls will be hanging around for a bit after all. I'll be accepting any and every proposal until I find a boy with the pink eyes (all of the ones I have encountered are all female and I've seen six by now!)

I'll also post all of the proposals on Imgur too! Got 5 of them so far~

And I have good news! I'll be getting two more Meets! Initially I was pondering whether or not I should get another one, but seeing how there's a sale on HLJ for the Pastel and Fantasy, I decided to get both. The sale was too good to pass up so they should be delivered to me in a week or so. Fingers crossed that the Pastel doesn't have any major glitches, I was jealous at how they had the blue outline (told myself to not give in...until I saw that sale)

• Like 2