Mymeets program

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookies3cream

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I was wondering about mymeets program. Haven’t used it yet but really, heavily, XD considering. Does anyone know if you can transfer food that dyes the Tama? I have a Magic Purple On but it doesn’t have a food that makes a Tama blue and same as red. Is there any food inside the mymeet program and if there are, are these food able to dye the Tama to blue or red? 

Thank you and sorry if this question was answered already. I searched but didn’t find anything about it. >_<

I don’t know of you can get the food you want from MyMeets App hopefully someone tried it can tell you.

Since you have the magical version, I don’t think you will be able to change to neither blue or red. 

Check this chart, it will show you the food that changes your tama color.  :blink:

I don’t know of you can get the food you want from MyMeets App hopefully someone tried it can tell you.

Since you have the magical version, I don’t think you will be able to change to neither blue or red. 

Check this chart, it will show you the food that changes your tama color.  :blink:
Thank you for replying! So far looks like there are two food that you can transfer and gives you a color. Peach for pink and the other one it’s orange but don’t remember the name. I haven’t tested it myself but going to try the peach to see if it does change the color of the tama even though that food doesn’t belong there. I heard the Banana Shake from the tamagotchi app’s tree game changes the tama to yellow color and that’s also a transferable food from the mymeet. Not sure if it’s true the changing to yellow but going to test it out too at some point so I can share the info. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back