Hey everyone! I was wondering about mymeets program. Haven’t used it yet but really, heavily, XD considering. Does anyone know if you can transfer food that dyes the Tama? I have a Magic Purple On but it doesn’t have a food that makes a Tama blue and same as red. Is there any food inside the mymeet program and if there are, are these food able to dye the Tama to blue or red? 

Thank you and sorry if this question was answered already. I searched but didn’t find anything about it. >_<

I don’t know of you can get the food you want from MyMeets App hopefully someone tried it can tell you.

Since you have the magical version, I don’t think you will be able to change to neither blue or red. 

Check this chart, it will show you the food that changes your tama color. :blink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, iTamannadi said:

I don’t know of you can get the food you want from MyMeets App hopefully someone tried it can tell you.

Since you have the magical version, I don’t think you will be able to change to neither blue or red. 

Check this chart, it will show you the food that changes your tama color. :blink:

Thank you for replying! So far looks like there are two food that you can transfer and gives you a color. Peach for pink and the other one it’s orange but don’t remember the name. I haven’t tested it myself but going to try the peach to see if it does change the color of the tama even though that food doesn’t belong there. I heard the Banana Shake from the tamagotchi app’s tree game changes the tama to yellow color and that’s also a transferable food from the mymeet. Not sure if it’s true the changing to yellow but going to test it out too at some point so I can share the info. 

• Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Cinnamonchi
      Hello! May I ask if any of you have broken Tamagotchi ONs, and if you’d be willing to sell it? My daughter’s Tamagotchi ON’s front shell got warp really badly, that she is now using it without a front shell. The faceplate is taped to the back shell so it stays in place and she can still use the Tamagotchi. So now I am in search of Tamagotchi ON shells or broken ones so I can use the front shell of the broken one. If you guys could help me out and point me to the right direction, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks for your time!
    • By deerboy
      INTRODUCTION
      hello, my name is deerboy and after a several decade-long break i have finally gotten back into tamagotchi.
      i no longer have my original tamagotchi (perhaps i'll make a new thread when/if i find it), but i recently - literally just today - got a turquoise tamagotchi on.  turquoise isn't my favorite color, but that was the color Target had on sale so thats the one i got.
      CHAPTER 001
      my daughter, a beautiful bouncing LOVEKOTCHI, hatched around 5:30PM my time (AM in her time, because I am somewhat nocturnal lol) today.  she immediately developed a case of discontented anime facial lines, and because i chose not to read the directions, i struggled for a while to figure out how to clear them up.  fortunately tamas are easy to please, so after enough feeding, playing and photography, they cleared up and i knew how to keep them at bay going forward.
      shortly after hatching she turned into a fluffy CUTEHEARTCHI.  it was a good thing i took baby pictures, since they grow up so fast... however, now that she presumably has legs somewhere underneath all that fluff, its time for her to use them.  after a trip to the in-device shop i realized that we didn't have very much GP and i figured it was time that she take responsibility and get a real job.  its a good thing there are ample employment opportunities for children in the tamagotchi world, and i'm happy to report that she's a natural when it comes to picking up flowers in the in-app park and flipping pancakes in the restaurant.
      as of this writing, she has obtained: 2300GP, 2x FRUITS, CREAM SODA, CHICK HAT, RIBBON, CAT EARS, WIG & GLASSES and BUNNY EARS.  not bad for someone whose 5 hours old!

• By kashleyb
      hiya! so I have Base Camp on my Macbook so i can run windows 10. I downloaded MyMeets but 1) it freezes every time i try to send anything to my Tama 2) when i close the app and try to re-open it doesn't let me and I have to reinstall.
      has anyone had success with this?
    • By lunatchi
      Hi.. So, I've been thinking about getting mymeets. the only problem is, I don't know how to connect my On to mymeets for when I do get it. Does anyone know how to do this? 
    • By Lainey cassels
      I want to edit chibi matchi, but I don't have the guts to. I want to hit reset, but i don't want to waste 6 generations. Have any advice?

Naniza!