Make my picture 0.12MB

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf30

Reaction score
Hello Im new here i wanted to know how to be able to make my pictures size 0.12MB for attachment  i have looked but no luck.

Please help if u can. Thanks 

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry but I have tried to up load the picture from imgur but i don't seem to understand it quite well yet can u please explain how to do the process I would appreciate it a lot.Thanks

Go to BeeIMG or Postimage, upload your image, then right click on the image and choose "Copy image URL" or "Copy image location" or whatever it says. Then go back to here, choose "Insert other media", choose "Insert image from URL", and paste the URL.

If it's still not resolved, there is a difference between uploading through that method and from a link. The link method doesn't have a 0.12MB limit, which was something that I had an issue with when I was trying to upload images for my Tamagotchi log (I haven't been on here for a year so I was a bit rusty). You can just right click on an image, click on 'copy image address' and paste it here. The link should end with a .jpg or a .png and after a second or so it'll automatically turn into an image. Alternatively you can click on 'Insert other media' and 'Insert image from URL' and paste it there. 

i accidentally quoted the wrong person , oopsy

Hello Im new here i wanted to know how to be able to make my pictures size 0.12MB for attachment  i have looked but no luck.

Please help if u can. Thanks 
you don't really need to use the attachment tool or link, after you upload the picture on imgur you can click " copy picture" (not address) and paste the image straight  into the post it has worked for me if you check in my club "tmagotchi fan art" tab  (->This is the page) i did exactly that.
and a tip if you actually want to use attachments you can downsize image by an online image compressor like this one - https://compressjpeg.com/ 
I hope this helps ^^ tell me if not i'll try to make a tutorial

Thanks  Ive already solved

the issue thanks for your help 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back