My first ever Tamagotchi On Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverwolf30

Reaction score
Hello there well i got my very first tamagotchi today. I got the fairy pink one. The video i saw of it got me exited to try  and raise one of my own. Cant wait to see what adventures we will get in. Ill keep posting and updating as much as possible.💖 Well my egg hatched into shizukutchi  he is adorable I fed him the baby food then i gave him a bath. he went to the bathroom for the first time now im playing with him to get his happiness higher. he is my first generation tamagotchi. I think at seven he will fall asleep im not sure tho. Just now I just had to use the first aid kit on him. His happiness level is four bars so thats good. Ill also be posting pictures of his growth. I just notice they have baby cookies for the baby I dint know that.😁 I took a picture of him with the camera im going to keep pictures of him when he evolves from each stage ill have memories of him.

IMG-4671.jpg

IMG-6595.jpg

IMG-7411.jpg

IMG-4623.jpg

IMG-9004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new Tama! :)  
I was really excited when i first got my ON! good luck on your journey  :ichigotchi:

Woke up at 7:00am  I gave him a bath. When to the yard for the first time I plan to get a tamagotchi pet for him. Chabitchi if i can. Took a picture of him evolved.

IMG-2511.jpg

Played with the ball a little went to town. Meat a tamagotchi girl she said she liked taking pictures but dint like to be in the pictures. Then went to the shop to play the dolphin game to get gotchi points i got 200 points then i played again and got 140 points. Then i fead my tamagotchi some rice bowl till he was full then some gelatin. Then took a bath here are some pics of him.

IMG-8940.jpg

IMG-5217.jpg

Then we played some more of the dolphin game. This time i only got 100 points

im trying to get him the VR set. Now im planing to get him a pet. It was precious he went to the yard and saw some bubbles and decided to jump in one and float in it. It worked the tamagotchi pet that i wanted shoed up.  I told it it could live with us. Then after awhile he went to the back yard to play with his new pet here is a pic of them playing.

IMG-2669.jpg

I totally love the squirl pet it is so cute. We decided to unlock a location. Tama Hotel lets see what awaits us.I got to see Kikitchi he talked to us about some one that is his butler and that he is a hard worker. Now all i have to do is meet Mametchi, Lovelichi and Nijifurwatchi. Went to the park meat a dinosaur tamagotchi he said girls like gourmet food and fashion that wen he reads a magazine he wants to travel. Then he left then we played the dolphin game i got 140 points after that we went to tamagotchi hotel i saw Mametchi he wanted to play with us. So they played with the VR set. It was so cool the little scene it showed. After that I got to see Nijifuwatchi she said her favret place to go get away is the tamagotchi hotel. Now im trying to unlock gourmet street. It says that you have to eat an omelet rice 5 times to unlock it. Oh my gosh i just put the batteries on yesterday and it says low battery and they were new batteries from a not open pack plus i had the contrast on one bar. Maybe its the type of batteries i use? Im going to switch to duracel and see what happens. he went to play with his pet and it was raining. I feel sorry and sad for it. It has to stay in the cold rain. Then i fead it some gelatin and he got a tooth ache. I had to use the first aid kit on him.

IMG-6886.jpg

Then when to the back yard and another pet showed up it ask my pet to marry it but i dint like it. That is the second time that has happened to me. I hope i find one i like i can marry it off. went to the park meat a tamagotchi that said it had a problem that when he goes to the resort he likes making friends but the problem was remembering there names. That if i knew a solution it was so cute. Im just like him I make friends and its hard remembering names.

Yes I unlocked Food town lets see whats there. Yes I went outside and pressed the c button and i got the pet harapparachi to marry my pet they had a blue haraparachi im so happy next im going for rubytchi i hope i can get it. Today he evolved again his name is hanbunkotchi. I went ouside to play with the ball and it was snowing. It beep at me then the screen switched to the back yard and a fish tamagotchi pet wanted marry my tamagotchi pet so i said yes then the egg hatched and i got the fish tamagotchi pet. Im going to buy him a scooter so he can evolve to the adult stage to kikitchihe is so cute.

Nice! Glad to see you're enjoying your new tama.  Regarding photos, some users found that having a lot of photos stored in the album slows the device down so here's a heads up in case that happens.

Thanks for the heads up I appreciate it.

Well today my tama evolve to his adult form. Im so happy im trying to raise enough money for a ring so he can propose to a girl. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I just got my new tamagotchi yesterday her name is peachtchi but she is dieing because when ever I try to go in to the food it won’t open only the profile and first aid oh one more thing how do you take them outside mine can’t thanks. 

From a new tama yewser 
200.gif
 oh by the way mine is a tamagotchi ON

Latest posts

Back