Question about the Digimon Mini

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkmagic616

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

I have had a Digimon Mini alive now for two weeks, it is Adult Level, but I am now wondering if they ever actually die. I could try to get it to perfect or even ultimate (I have a compatible digivice I make my Mini win over and over again), but I am wondering if my Garurumon will die naturally or if I'll need to wait for the battery to die or hit the reset button. The thing is I read Digimon Next and DemiVeemon hurt me. I don't want to create an Aato (Artificial Digimon) that can't survive without the tamer. 

SOrry I went on a tangent. What I am asking is will the Digimon Mini die of natural causes or is it immortal. I do the bare minimum and it keeps on kicking. 

I don't have a Mini yet (I definitely plan to get one at some point though) but in a Digimon case two weeks isn't a lot of time at all, I'd suspect it to live a bit more. But I doubt it lives forever, it has to die at some point. Minis are just harder to kill overall since they're supposed to be low maintenance pets.

So at this point I think it is safe to say they simply don't die after reaching Adult stage. I've been leaving it at home while I go into work, and haven't changed the clock after -DST. So I come home with it having a few poop piles and asleep. Yet it keeps on ticking. So many care mistakes and nothing. WHY WON'T IT DIE!!!!

Latest posts

Back