Is this Tamagotchi Angel legit?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrungo

Reaction score
So I bought a Japanese Tamagotchi Angel earlier and thought it was legit, I used Project Tamashell and the shell checked out, or so I thought. Since I bought it, ill post the pictures directly instead of linking to the item.

s-l1600.jpg

So, the icons look like the P1/P2 icons, but after googling it, the Angel should have different looking icons and im stumped.

Any help would be appreciated!!!! :D  

Reactions: Joc
There no fakes of Angels, basically if something looks legit, its legit. Tama fakes never look even remotely like originals on the inside.

The shell is just yellowed and Angels are known for having two sets of icons, one has a butt with wings and the other has a ducky potty, like yours has.

There no fakes of Angels, basically if something looks legit, its legit. Tama fakes never look even remotely like originals on the inside.

The shell is just yellowed and Angels are known for having two sets of icons, one has a butt with wings and the other has a ducky potty, like yours has.
Oh thank god. The icons really threw me off and I was scared that I had bought a fake and that there was nothing I could do about it.

Thank you so much!!!! :D

I've moved this over to Help for Tamagotchi Owners - sorry that I didn't catch it earlier!

one has a butt with wings
That icon always cracks me up. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back