Which design/ language should I go for (Tamagotchi On/Meets)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all :blink:

I've been researching and looking at a few people who are currently running a tamagotchi meets/on. I currently only collect the old tamas but I’ve caved in and really want to buy the meets/on. 

However, I am unsure whether I should get the on English version or meets Japanese version... I’m leaning more towards the Japanese version as I really love the pastel meets shells (all the meets have beautiful shells) and the meets are listed cheaper. I already have some Japanese retro tamas which are easy enough to run but since this will be my first time with a new version I’m unsure how difficult the meets would be (I don’t understand any Japanese.  

Can anyone currently running any meets/ on advise me. If the meets would be a bit more more difficult to run or should I just the on?  I doubt it would be overly difficult but just need to advise before I invest in buying one.

Many thanks :wub:

Language of the tama doesn't matter at all, people have had Japanese tamas for years without knowing the language and they are just as fun as English ones since the text isn't very important anyway. You will understand everything maybe except for what the characters are saying but honestly even in English they aren't making much sense. However I suggest you to go with the ON JUST for one reason - the ON doesn't have the glitches Meets has, at least the most game breaking ones. I don't know what about the newer versions but the older versions of Meets are almost unplayable with the glitches.

Thank you @Jhud glad it won’t be too difficult to get around. I ended up buying the meets since I love the shells better. I didn’t know the glitches were that bad though. I bought the pastel purple meets so I’m hoping it isn’t too bad. I also ordered a tamagotchi some, since they just came out hopefully it isn’t too glitchy 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back