Where Can I find the Chickpet pink

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamagotchiiPrincess

Reaction score
Hi can someone identify this version of chickpet where can i find the Chickpet tamagotchi pink design i'v been looking on internet can't find the one i want... where Can I purchase one like this please🤔 any suggestions? Xx

IMG_4744.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, and welcome to TamaTalk!

I've moved this thread over to Virtual Pets - General, as the Chickpet is not a Tamagotchi (Tamagotchi is the brand-name of Bandai's line of virtual pets, which created the product-category), but rather a competing/generic virtual pet from back in the day. The Chickpet is part of the Gyaoppi family of virtual pets.

According to this page from Tamenagerie (which is a large virtual pets resource), the Chickpet was also released under the names of Chickenoch, Chick Duck, GAAA Hippie, and Pi-Yo Bird. These do not all use the same shell designs, however.

Searching for any of those names, or for a Gyaoppi chicken on eBay or in other places where used virtual pets are sold is what will most likely help you on your way. :)

EDIT: The "Vintage Electronic Toy" section of the Japanese virtual pets-centric online store, Japan You Want, currently has a GAAA Hippie for sale, if the pet and the colour are more important than the specific shell design.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back