does anyone know what this is (Tamagotchi On questions)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzyeye

Reaction score
I just got a new tamagotchi on and I found some strange things.

1. My tamagotchi freaks out when it eats

2. My tamagotchi's room turned dark brown

3.I do not know what this is, so my tamagotchi randomly ends up watching TV then seeing a leaf then captures it, then gives it to a raccoon which just disappears out of nowhere, then ends up in this beautiful world full of trees, plants, and bunnies, than ends up in this empty waste land and poofs back home.

You can see the slide show of what I am talking about below:

https://www.kapwing.com/videos/5daf78b72203ec0013535b07

P.S HAPPY CAPSLOCK DAY    ,Love FuzzEye

Last edited by a moderator:
I've moved this to Help for Tamagotchi Owners and amended the title for clarity.

I hope that you can get the answers that you're looking for soon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a new tamagotchi on and I found some strange things.

1. My tamagotchi freaks out when it eats

2. My tamagotchi's room turned dark brown

3.I do not know what this is, so my tamagotchi randomly ends up watching TV then seeing a leaf then captures it, then gives it to a raccoon which just disappears out of nowhere, then ends up in this beautiful world full of trees, plants, and bunnies, than ends up in this empty waste land and poofs back home.

You can see the slide show of what I am talking about below:

https://www.kapwing.com/videos/5daf78b72203ec0013535b07

P.S HAPPY CAPSLOCK DAY    ,Love FuzzEye
Hi! 1. It’s sick of plain rice, you’ve gotta take it to the restaurant or buy some new dishes from the Tama Hotel.

2. You have to use the vacuum (under the Items section) once every 24hrs or the room will be dirty. Same goes for bathing the Tama.

3. I can’t find the answer to this one either... I’ve read on old models it’s just a random animation when you’re not hitting buttons?

Hope that helps!

For your last question, it's one of the random events that happen per season. For example in summer the racoon thing will stop and be replaced with another animation. You can skip the cut scene by pressing B when your tama walks outside to meet it, for whatever reason you can't skip it right when it's triggered in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back