Tamagotchi On and Sanrio M!X?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 212414

Reaction score
I've heard the newest version of tamagotchi can connect with M!X. I also learned they released IN ENGLISH AAHHHHHH!

My question is, if I get an English one, can it connect to my japanese Sanrio mix? Can I get Sanrio characters on my On this way?

You can't breed any M!X characters with On characters sadly.

I'm never sure about On and M!X connectivity in general either, I think they can't connect but I'm not sure.

I see... I did finally find a place that said the english and japanese ones weren't compatible.

However, I have also learned that the Japanese devices have a glitch that erases its save data? Was this fixed in the Sanrio meets version? It IS fixed in the English version, like the review on amazon said, right?

Hmm...I am not really sure but I am hoping they fix the glitch. Try asking my friend Penguin Keeper he might know.

,Love FuzzEye
200.gif

However, I have also learned that the Japanese devices have a glitch that erases its save data? Was this fixed in the Sanrio meets version? It IS fixed in the English version, like the review on amazon said, right?
Unfortunately, I have Sanrio Meets and this particular issue happened to me! 

I think the issue still there for the units they sold already, not sure if the english/ON is having troubles thought!  :rolleyes:

I know for sure that the mix and American ON cannot talk to each other, but I did see someone on reddit marry off their sanrio meets to an on. I may be mistaken though. You can get the genes through the app, so marrying off to other folks who have sanrio genes on the tama app is an option, as for using your own its a bit tricky. Plus I am working on a work a theory, once I get ahold of the meets and M!x I may make a post. Hopefully you can get some genes!

After much investigation, I have found that the Japanese Meets can connect to M!X, but English Ons cannot connect to them. This goes for the app, too. This makes me very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back