Why do I never get Kuchi teens on the V4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria&Co.

Reaction score
First of all, I am a new user here. I look forward to my time here, and hope I can get answers to some of my questions (I have quite a lot of them :) )

Anyway, the title basically explains it; I never get any of the Kuchi teens on the V4.5 (Kometchi, Ura Young Yattatchi, Boxertchi, and Yakantchi). No matter WHAT I do, I always, without fail, get Daiyatchi or Ura Young Memetchi from KuchiTamatchi, and Ura Young Violetchi from Kuribotchi. I've tried searching this problem, but haven't really found anything. Does anyone know if there might be anything I'm doing that could be causing this, or if there's anything I could do to prevent this? Because I never used to have this problem until recently, and I don't have this problem at all on the V4...

Thank you very much; I did find some tips that may help, but I'll have to wait a bit to try them out since none of my current Tamas are adults yet 😕 (though I have two Ura Young Memetchis scheduled to evolve tomorrow  :) )

The biggest problem is that Bandai seemed to program each child character on the V4.5 so that there are two teen characters (one for each gender) that it has an unusually high chance of evolving into... or maybe I just have awful luck (a lot of people seem to have the same thing happen, though). Every time I get Tamatchi, it evolves into Ura Young Mametchi or Zouritchi (unless it's the first generation, in which case it evolves into Daiyatchi or Ura Young Memetchi). And every time I get Hitodetchi, it seems to evolve into Crackertchi or Ura Young Marotchi. Plus the evolutions I already mentioned. On the V4, the teen character I get seems entirely dependent on how many times the Hunger and Happy hearts have emptied. Hopefully the tips in those threads help; I'm completely exasperated at the amazing lack of variety in the Teen characters I get (I know how to get any adult from any teen, but it's just plain frustrating that I always get Meme teens).

(I didn't realise until the day after I posted this topic that the Tamagotchi Connection series isn't really relevant anymore and I probably wouldn't get a quick response :p Thanks for the reply, btw, I really appreciate it)

No problem, I hope you find a solution soon ^^.  Also, I'd say a lot of tamatalk users still own connection and vintage models so response times on questions regarding older models are still pretty decent.

No problem, I hope you find a solution soon ^^.  Also, I'd say a lot of tamatalk users still own connection and vintage models so response times on questions regarding older models are still pretty decent.
Okay, then. I wasn't sure since the vast majority of recent topics around the site are about the Tamagotchi On.

Anyway, so far I haven't had any luck. I think I'm cursed to always get the same teens from the same children over and over again on the V4.5, none of which are from the Kuchi family  :(  But I just mated a Horoyotchi and a Celebtchi today, so hopefully that'll work! From my experience, mating two characters of two different family groups often results in at least one child evolving into the family that neither of the parents belonged to.

Well, that didn't work. Their children both evolved into Hitodetchi, and today, they both evolved into Crackertchi.

Nothing I've tried yet has worked, but I'll keep trying anyway. I've been keeping a growth log on my computer for a couple years now, and based on the data I've collected, I think I've figured out how to get specific child characters through mating, though I still don't know how to get specific teen characters...

Mame + Mame = Tamatchi

Mame + Meme = Hitodetchi

Mame + Kuchi = Kuribotchi or Tamatchi

Meme + Mame = KuchiTamatchi or Hitodetchi

Meme + Meme = Hitodetchi

Meme + Kuchi = KuchiTamatchi

Kuchi + Mame = Tamatchi

Kuchi + Meme = Tamatchi (In fact, this was how I obtained Tamatchi the first time ever)

Kuchi + Kuchi = Kuribotchi or KuchiTamatchi

I didn't see a specific pattern with Universal-type characters.

I suspect Ura Debatchi may be the key to getting a Kuchi-type teen; two out of the three times I obtained Ura Young Yattatchi that I've recorded in the aforementioned log, one of the parents was Ura Debatchi (the other time, I couldn't remember who the mate was  :mellow: ). And currently, I have two Hitodetchis that I'm trying to take very poor care of (It's difficult since I like to take the best care of my Tamas that I possibly can) to see if they evolve into a character other than Crackertchi or Ura Young Marotchi :)

I don't know how or why, but somehow all the neglect I left the Hitodetchis with caused the female one to evolve into Ura Young Memetchi 😕

But maybe it makes sense, since her parent married an Ura Violetchi? Now I wonder if THAT'S how to get Kuchi-type teens, by having the parent marry a Kuchi-type adult and leaving the child with considerate neglect, but good discipline?

EDIT: The male one evolved into Daiyatchi, which makes me think my theory is correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't work... I had a Hyottokotchi marry Ura Debatchi through the matchmaker, and the resulting Kuribotchi evolved into Kujakutchi...  :angry:

• Confused
Reactions: iAM
As a Tamagotchi V4/4.5 lover, breeding your tama with another won’t really affect the growth of your next generation.

How well you take care of your tama AND improving their skill points will affect their growth.

Skill points can be earned by playing games, eating certain foods and also when your tama goes to school/work. Each skill point represents a family group. This is the food chart for V4.5:

9219-E519-2-CDB-4720-BAD2-CF365533-D354.jpg

For UraMame you need to improve the first icon(funny), For UraMeme you need to improve the second icon(gorgeousness) and finally you will get a character from UraKuchi group(spiritual) 

Make sure during baby and toddler stage to play certain games or feed your tama specific food to help get the skill points for the family group you want.

Check this topic to see how to improve the skills you want to improve to get the character you want. And this one too since it has a lot of info about the skill points and how it works!  :)  

Also if you click here you will see the growth charts that will definitely help you!

Hope this helps.  ^_^

As a Tamagotchi V4/4.5 lover, breeding your tama with another won’t really affect the growth of your next generation.

How well you take care of your tama AND improving their skill points will affect their growth.

Skill points can be earned by playing games or eating food, each skill point represents a family group. This is the food chart for V4.5:

For UraMame you need to improve the first icon(funny), For UraMeme you need to improve the second icon(gorgeousness) and finally you will get a character from UraKuchi group(spiritual) 

Make sure during baby and toddler stage to play certain games or feed your tama specific food to help get the skill points for the family group you want.
Skill points don't work for me. I always get Daiyatchi from KuchiTamatchi even if the Gorgeous skill is lowest and the Spiritual skill is highest (The only time I get a different character is if I neglect it to the point of near-death, but even then it just evolves into Kujakutchi or Ura Young Violetchi). And the aforementioned Kuribotchi evolved into Kujakutchi with the highest Funny skill and the lowest Gorgeous skill. I also already know everything about skill points and evolution (well... except child-to-teen), I'm not new to the version  :p  Thanks anyway, though, I will still keep trying any suggestions, including yours  :)

Also, nice to see another V4/V4.5 lover on here. ❤️ The V4.5 has always been my favourite version despite the incredible lack of variety of Teen characters I get!

I had an Ura Memetchi and a Tougyutchi marry, and today both of their children evolved into KuchiTamatchi. (Just to be clear, the Tougyutchi evolved from Daiyatchi with 155 Gorgeous points and 151 Spiritual points)

That being said, I'm going to try giving one of them perfect care, and the other, I'm going to allow at least two care mistakes to accumulate to see what happens. Probably nothing, but I'm willing to try whatever might work :)

I'm going to try giving one of them perfect care, and the other, I'm going to allow at least two care mistakes to accumulate to see what happens. Probably nothing, but I'm willing to try whatever might work :)
Good luck :)  

please let us know what happens  ^_^

It didn't work... they both evolved into Daiyatchi 😠 NOTHING I've tried at this point works! I STILL get nothing but Daiyatchi and Ura Young Memetchi from KuchiTamatchi! 😡

My best chance at obtaining a Kuchi teen now is giving a Kuribotchi very bad care...

My best chance at obtaining a Kuchi teen now is giving a Kuribotchi very bad care...
I still have this in mind, but I searched my problem again (a LOT of people seem to have the exact same issue I do) and found this thread below and discovered that having two oldies mate may break the cycle of getting the same Teens repeatedly. I'm going to try this next -- as hard as it will be since I generally like for my Tamas to marry as soon as possible  :)  Wish me luck!

Okay, so I have a few updates and thoughts that recently popped in my head...

First of all, my Ponytchi evolved into Otokitchi today, at age 10! Now I just need to wait for either my Ura Togetchi or Ura Kuchipatchi (I'm not sure which one yet) to evolve into Ojitchi so I can get Oyajitchi. Hopefully when I mate the Oyajitchis, I'll get a different Teen character :)

Second, I had a KuchiTamatchi evolve into a teen with 12 Funny points, 23 Gorgeous points, and 50 Spiritual points. That being said, I can confirm after obtaining Daiyatchi the hundredth time in a row that skill points definitely do not affect child-to-teen growth (I can laugh about getting Daiyatchi over and over again now even though it's still very frustrating and it still happens to me  :lol: )

Third, I wonder if having an adult on a V2 or V3 mate with an adult on a V4 or V4.5 would have any influence on what the child on the V4 or V4.5 evolves into? (I don't have a V3, but I'm getting two V2s soon) Since most of them don't exist on either the V4 or V4.5. But to be honest, I'm still not sure if the parent characters have anything to do with which family group the child evolves into; sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't 😕

And lastly, I know I said I don't have this issue on the V4 at the start of the topic; I do now. I haven't obtained any Kuchi group teens on the V4 in nearly a month  :p  But child-to-teen evolution on the V4 is seemingly different than the V4.5, so I'm sure I'll get them again.

That's it for now. I don't think I'll post anything more until I find a solution that works for my problem  :D

Still no progress with Kuchi teens, but I do have some updates to report! I ended up letting the Ura Togetchi grow old and had him mate with the Otokitchi, and I had one of the resulting Oyajitchis marry a Purimatchi. Today, the Purimatchi's child evolved into Ura Young Marotchi -- which I was TICKED about, since she had only accumulated two care mistakes at MOST -- but the Oyajitchi's child evolved into Ichigotchi  :ichigotchi: ! She was the only Universal teen I hadn't obtained yet; I was so happy about it that I completely forgot how upset I was over getting Ura Young Marotchi  :lol:

I also currently have a HinoTamatchi whom I'm taking less-than-perfect care of and letting his skills stay fairly low in an attempt to get Debatchi; though I have a feeling I may end up with Gozarutchi instead :p If he does evolve into one of them, and I mate him with the Ura Young Marotchi once she's old enough, that should work the same way as mating with Oyajitchi since Debatchi and Gozarutchi are also Universal adults (and I have previously obtained Universal adults by mating with Mimitchi, Gozarutchi, and Masktchi).

I really hope having Universal adults will break the cycle of obtaining the same teens from the same children over and over again! It actually did work for me once...two-and-a-half years ago  ^_^  (that time I REALLY lucked out and got Ura Young Yattatchi twice in a row!)

EDIT: Somehow the HinoTamatchi evolved into ShimaShimatchi even though the skill point total was no more than 46 and I took rather poor care of him overall. Oh well, he is one of my favourite characters in the Meme family. Next generation I'll have to let the skill points not increase at all  :p

I FINALLY FOUND A SOLUTION!!!

Specifically, I had an Ura Zukyutchi marry a Tougyutchi through the matchmaker; the child evolved into Kuribotchi yesterday. I tried VERY specific methods to see what would happen; I allowed five care mistakes to accumulate (four physical and one emotional), and for good measure, made sure the spiritual skill stayed the highest. And today, he evolved into Kometchi!! :D

Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions; I'm not sure if any of them actually worked, but I still appreciate them :)

Okay, so I discovered that this procedure doesn't always work...

I had a Tsukkomitchi marry a MukiMukitchi through the matchmaker, and her child evolved into Kuribotchi. I did the EXACT SAME THING as with the Ura Zukyutchi's child, and he evolved into Kujakutchi today  :angry:  The only thing I did differently is that the gorgeous skill was higher than the spiritual skill, but that's only because I just couldn't get the spiritual skill to get any higher than gorgeous... maybe it's just a coincidence that the skill points corresponded with the family groups, though. Just in case, though, I'll make every attempt to get the spiritual skill higher next time I get Kuribotchi or KuchiTamatchi in addition to poor care.

Oh well, whatever the case, there's not much I can do but just deal with it and hope it works again in the future  :p

EDIT: One thing I forgot to mention, I'm just going to get the Kujakutchi's gorgeous and spiritual skills high enough to get Tougyutchi, whom I really wanted to obtain had he evolved into Kometchi or Boxertchi. Already I've almost raised the spiritual skill to 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back