Sign in to follow this  
Joc

Pac-Man ✖️ Tamagotchi crossover announced

I think they try. But when i speak about faith, i speak in general. Localising the meet just for korea, canada and usa... And what about the merchandise ? The rerelease ? The app that don't evolve that much? They dont seems to take that much risks, they dont target fans that much. And, when you think you need to make crossover with every famous licenceses without any logic or respect for your heritage, then you dont have a clear vision of what your doing. For exemple barbie collab with designers to create collectible dolls. It works because barbie dolls evolve whith the time. So barbie and fashion= ok. Then those dolls are better than the regular one. So good product for fans= ok. But even if i love Tamagotchi did i buy the nanos? No because those things have no gameplay. You buy them just to put in your collection but honestly...  and those things just have no value... Unless you put an Evoli on it... A nano on second hand web sites are sold 10 euros. And even at this price it's hard to sell them. This must be the only Tamagotchi that you sell for less than you buy. Even japan you want sell the Disney limited easter for nothing. Honestly? Disneyland×tamagotchi+limited édition, and you put them on sale! Major problem lol. On an other hand you have the original rereleases that are basics tamagotchis but with nice designs, always out of stock... without any collab.

• Like 2

I just bought one of these in black.  And they have 2 games.  I can't wait til I get it.  I do like the chibis and nanos.  I work 10 hours a day (not in lockdown or quarantine--I work in an essential field), and these tamas require little attention, so perfect.

• Like 3

Just ordered both designs of this. Can't wait to give them a go!

I played mine for 3 weeks straight.  I got Mimitchi as my character, then I got the secret character where she was on Pac-Man's back.  I removed the battery a few days ago to play another version.  In my opinion, this is the best Nano yet! 

• Like 3

On 4/19/2020 at 6:29 AM, Timogotchi19 said:

If Bandai lost faith in Tamagotchi, they wouldn't have put for the time and money in localizing the Meets.

Hear, hear! :D

• Like 1