Sign in to follow this  
Lesbian Tama mom

Oats growth log

Hi, this is my first post here 

TL;DR: I reset my tama I got a few months back

After the reset and actually put effort into taking care of him I've kept him for five days now and I'm excited to say that he's gonna be evolving real soon! If I'm correct he's in his teen phase, I can't wait to see who I get when he's grown! :3

Edited by Lesbian Tama mom
  • Like 1

Day 2: 

I expected he'd evolve yesterday but I guess not???

To keep this minimal, he's still in his teen phase but I'm pretty sure he's gonna evolve tonight or tomorrow ( hopefully! )

I'll keep posting updates as soon as anything happens though.

( aiming to get: Mimitchi/Zuccitchi )

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By FrnceOvjs
      Hey everyone! My tama is looking for friends and tamas to marry with.

Add me on the app, I’ll add back!
      code: 
      RNX878728
    • By Muffinator3000
      I know, I know, I post on here so often, but it’s the only place I can get answers so I hope y’all don’t mind. So I’m on my second generation, and I have a tamagotchi On. For backstory, in my first generation, the baby hatched at bedtime, so obviously it was awake for one hour and then as soon as it evolved, BAM it was bedtime. For the next couple days, as soon as it woke up, it evolved which was cool, but I didn’t want that happening with the new baby because I wanted to be awake to witness it evolving. So, the day comes and generation 2 arrives at about 8:30 in the morning, and evolves at 9:30. That all happened yesterday. In my time today, as of writing this, it’s 11:10 AM. Shouldn’t it have evolved again by now?? It says it’s only a day old and I don’t know if that’s right or not. Also I should note that I have never paused it. Any answers would be really appreciated.
    • By RubinDumpling
      I didnt find anythink about it,can someone help me about the interests/happysymbols of the tama 4u plus?that helps a little bit:(
      Ich habe das ganze Internet durchsucht und finde nichts dazu. Da habe mein altes Tama wieder ausgepackt und vieles auch einfach total vergessen habe...vor allem zu den Interessen und lieblingsdingen der einzelnen Charaktere...vielleicht hat jemand ein Link oder ähnliches!? 
      Danke,Thx XD