QPet Question! ( Repair! )

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missusmelty

Reaction score
So I recently got a QT Rabbit Pet! All the pixels work, it's cute- but sadly there's two things wrong with it. šŸ„ŗ It's touch screen yet it doesn't work at times and sometimes it does if I'm lucky. It's also suppose to play music, which I'd like to try and fix too, but if not I would really like to get the touch screen working.

I was wondering if anyone here would be able to help/suggest anything! Thank you in advance!

ALSO! Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this in- I didn't know where else to go and ask this and thought this was my best bet!

75339590_721584575017592_1428307708045426688_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ALSO! Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this in- I didn't know where else to go and ask this and thought this was my best bet!
Not a problem at all! :) I've moved it over to Virtual Pets General for you.

I know nothing about these, so I'm afraid that that's all that I can do - hopefully someone else around here might know what to do, though.

I have the same model too! The animations are super cute. No idea about your touch screen situation, but it's probably be cheaper to buy another unit than find a new screen to replace it with. You could try opening it up, cleaning the contacts and seeing if anything is loose?

I have the same model too! The animations are super cute. No idea about your touch screen situation, but it's probably be cheaper to buy another unit than find a new screen to replace it with. You could try opening it up, cleaning the contacts and seeing if anything is loose?
Thank you! Yeah, I decided to just buy a new one instead. I did try and take it apart which I was able to get the sound to work! But no luck with the screen even though I tried cleaning it carefully! It's very adorable though! I'm excited for my new one to come in! ^_^

Latest posts

Back