So guys. I came across a list of "rarest tamagotchis" while browsing and I had to know because of the title being like "We're concerned if you paid this much for a tamagotchi" or something or other. Anyways heres the image. What do you all think? I can't stop laughing and genuinely being concerned of who listed this as well as wrote the article, which if you google "Rarest tamagotchi" google makes it the first link. Have fun!

this-is-a-joke.png

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

Wow... That simply MUST be a joke... it's pretty funny regardless, though :lol:

I'm concerned if anyone paid that much for a knock-off.

2 hours ago, Maria&Co. said:

Wow... That simply MUST be a joke... it's pretty funny regardless, though :lol:

I'm concerned if anyone paid that much for a knock-off.

Lol i don't think anyone has, but I think I have seen the listing XD 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, *CrazyChick* said:

which if you google "Rarest tamagotchi" google makes it the first link.

When I searched for this on Google with the quotes, I got a link back to TamaTalk. :lol: Searching for it without the quotes pulled it up, though. It all just seems like a whole lot of hyperbolic fluff, to me. :P

• Haha 1

To celebrate 20 years of Tamagotchi bootlegs, we are making a very special bootleg. While supplies last; don't miss this chance!

Edited by Jop
  • Haha 3

Y I K E S

It makes me giggle when people on my social media will share ads for these "SUPER RARE TAMAGOTCHI JUST PAY SHIPPING!!!".

Tamanormies :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Berryitchi
      ☆ Hello! I can't do new paragraphs as I'm on a nintendo, so sorry for any errors! xD OK... let's get started! ☆ // Hannuki - Female / 13 / Long brown hair / Blue eyes / Friendly / Funny // Ani - Female / 13 / Short blonde hair / Green eyes / Friendly / Funny // ☆ Picture this scene: A normal, standard classroom. Desks. Chewing gum underneath the drawers and chairs. Well, gum everywhere, actually. And bored pupils. Really bored. Girls twirling their hair, boys playing hand football with a really dry, round blob of blu tac. So let's begin. ☆ // Hannuki - or Ki, as people call her - glances around the room cautiously. As nobody was looking, she slowly wriggled her right hand into her pocket, feeling the cool plastic under her fingers. Ki carefully pulled the tamagotchi out of her pocket. Just as she was about to feed Mametchi, Anabelle, the kid sat next to her, kicked Ki's chair. Ki gasped as the tamagotchi flew to the other side of her table. Anabelle smirked. // The teacher turned around, about to ask who made the thumping sound (she presumed it was the boys playing with the blu tac), as Ani coughed loudly. She was at the other end of the room to Ki, so the teacher didn't see the tiny little pink gotchi. // "Do you have something in your throat?" the teacher asked sarcastically, even giving an eye roll. // "Sorry miss," apologised Ani, quickly glancing in Ki's direction. The tamagotchi was back in Ki's pocket, fed and only with a tiny scratch mark. // The grumpy, and kinda old teacher waddled back to her desk. (Yeah, the teacher's the sort of person who wears old lady shoes and buys things from TV books.) // Ki smiled an "OMG YOU JUST SAVED MY LIFE AND MY TAMA'S LIFE!!!" smile at Ani. Ani grinned back. // "So... what was that?" Ani asked Ki when class was over. // "It's a tamagotchi," Ki replied, pulling her pink tama mini out of her pocket. // "Cool!" Ani exclaimed. "And whaddoes it do?" ☆ Writing this as a skit. xP ☆ Ki: It's like a virtual... pet... thing. Ani: Oh. Ki: Yeah. Ani: I like the colour. Ki: Thanks! Ani: So... whaddoes it do again? Ki: You feed it, look after it... *discovers that Mametchi just pooped* and clean up after it's... Ani: Pooped? Ki: Yeah! *presses A* Ani: Wanna hang out in the park later? ☆ And back to a story again. ☆ Ki smiles, before replying, "Sure! Wanna get milkshakes?" // "I'd love to!" Ani jumps, nodding her head enthusiastically. "Bring Smol' Dude?" // "You mean Mametchi?" asks Ki, holding up her mini. // "Wut? But yeah. IT'S CALLED MITCHY SOMETHIN' OR OTHER?!" Ani screeches. // "MAMETCHI." Ki says firmly. // "K... you bring... Itchy, I'll bring money." Ani says uncertainly. // "Ooh, bring £10 and drink money!" Ki exclaims. // "Why?" // "Haha, you'll see!" ☆ Annnd dere. The next chap is when *SPOILER*! See ya... next... chapter? Welp, bai! ☆
    • By Tamago_luckycat02
      Mametchi stood in the kitchen for the first time. He had never been in one before! Can you make a pop tart bruh. Said tired Kutchipatchi from downstairs. It cant be that hard! You just put one IN the toaster and then take it OUT, right? He carefully did what he thought he should do, and pulled the bouncy lever thingy down. He waited for a few seconds before the pop tart came FLYING out. You could almost see it as a superhero. WAAAAAAAAAAH! Screamed Mametchi as he fell to the floor. KUTCHIPATCHI! YOU NEVER TOLD ME IT FLEW OUT!
    • By Tamaluver789
      😂🤣I just wanted to know your most embarrassing moments in school and if everyone laughed or just stayed quiet. Or if the teacher got mad or something like that. An embarrassing moment in school with Tamagotchi had never happend to me but i think the story's are really funny, im not trying to make someone feel bad, if you dont want to share the story thats ok, but if you want to you can.😂🤣
    • By Fae Kizunatchi
      Hello there traveler....

Would you like to sit down and have your fortune told?

I'm a little bit misty in the head these days...so sometimes all I can see is that time you tried to put your shoes on and were chased by a miniature snapping turtle...wait...what was I saying again?
      Oh yes, sometimes all I see is snapping turtles, and tales of hilarity...but at others...I get a glimpse of some POWERFUL TAMAGOTCHI-MATION that will help you pursue your dreams.

I want to help the community in my old age, so please keep your Gotchi points in your pocket and spend them elsewhere.

Simply state your desire for a fortune below, and do not ask any specific question!

Wait patiently and you will get a fortune! Do not post twice in a row asking for your fortune.

• By Starwolfie33
      So yesterday I was at the solon getting my hair done. I brought all five of my tamagotchis because I knew it would take a long time before I was at there. One of the tamagotchis I brought was my new 1996 tamagotchi, which I had wanted since I had started playing Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. I few hours later I lady who looked like she was in about her twenties or so came in and noticed me playing with my tamagotchi. She asked me about and I told her about my little tamagotchi collection while she told me about stories of her giga pet. At one point she told me this funny story about how in 1996 you couldn't play certain games unless you owned a tamagocthi or other virtual pet. Was that really true about tamagocthis? Does anyone have a similar story?
    • By Rukitchi
      JamJam likes female clothing O.o