Still get free items after the closure of tamagotchi friends online.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackskellington237

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has posted anything about this already but here it goes.

I recently found A site called  https://mrblinky.net/tama/friends/ezgotchi/code.php?code1=6CE19DQ&code2=MCVDQDE&type=2&item=3 , this site will take your log in password for the pc on your tamagotchi friends or dream town consoles and then you can generate A log out code for any item you want on your game,

And it actually works.

If your someone who still plays tamagotchi friends like I do then I highly recommend you try it out.

Why didn't he help implement this in the actual Dream Town reimplementation, rather than as a cheating site?

Why didn't he help implement this in the actual Dream Town reimplementation, rather than as a cheating site?
If you're talking about he recent Dream Town revival, the EzGotchi Item Generator preceeded it by many years iirc,  and was made while the original Dream Town site was still running.

i asked for source code a few times- he allways says he will give then never does-

i mananaged to work out a bit about Friends/DreamTown passwords work tho- (namely how your username is encoded in login pass- see https://github.com/KuromeSan/TamaTown/blob/master/DreamTown/password_tests.py)

theres two bytes there that i dont know what are- im guessing there related to what Tamagotchi you currently have- but seems to be different for each "code type"  since the DreamTown game acturally says what tamagotchi you have to acturally know what each one relates to.-

oh and it was acturall the server that deermined what item you got- whereas in previous tamatowns the item id would be passed as an argument to the cgi scripts but on dreamtown the cgi scripts where meant to hve a list of items u can get- all that was passed to them was the "ticket type" you used at the fortune tellers place ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back