It's basically a  Fan-made app that allows you to customize a partner for your Tamagotchi Meets to marry and gain access to items and gotchi points immediately. .

My question is, Can this app be used on a Mix? I can't use the Tamagotchi On App on my Mix and I don't have another Mix to connected to and marry it with. So I was thinking that this could be a good way to keep getting more customized Tamas everytime! I haven't downlaoded it yet to my computer. I emailed the creator of the app about a month ago with the same question, but they haven't replied. So  has anyone tried this app on their Mix? An if you did, did it work?

2 hours ago, GinaJinSarang said:

It's basically a  Fan-made app that allows you to customize a partner for your Tamagotchi Meets to marry and gain access to items and gotchi points immediately. .

My question is, Can this app be used on a Mix? I can't use the Tamagotchi On App on my Mix and I don't have another Mix to connected to and marry it with. So I was thinking that this could be a good way to keep getting more customized Tamas everytime! I haven't downlaoded it yet to my computer. I emailed the creator of the app about a month ago with the same question, but they haven't replied. So  has anyone tried this app on their Mix? An if you did, did it work?

I asked the creator, she said that you cannot use it on a M!X because the mix’s don’t have the bluetooth function. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iTamannadi said:

I asked the creator, she said that you cannot use it on a M!X because the mix’s don’t have the bluetooth function. 

Thanks! I could have sworn it did since it can connect to the Japanese Tamagotchi Meets App. That's sad though. Haha but thanks again. 

• Like 2