It's basically a  Fan-made app that allows you to customize a partner for your Tamagotchi Meets to marry and gain access to items and gotchi points immediately. .

My question is, Can this app be used on a Mix? I can't use the Tamagotchi On App on my Mix and I don't have another Mix to connected to and marry it with. So I was thinking that this could be a good way to keep getting more customized Tamas everytime! I haven't downlaoded it yet to my computer. I emailed the creator of the app about a month ago with the same question, but they haven't replied. So  has anyone tried this app on their Mix? An if you did, did it work?

2 hours ago, GinaJinSarang said:

It's basically a  Fan-made app that allows you to customize a partner for your Tamagotchi Meets to marry and gain access to items and gotchi points immediately. .

My question is, Can this app be used on a Mix? I can't use the Tamagotchi On App on my Mix and I don't have another Mix to connected to and marry it with. So I was thinking that this could be a good way to keep getting more customized Tamas everytime! I haven't downlaoded it yet to my computer. I emailed the creator of the app about a month ago with the same question, but they haven't replied. So  has anyone tried this app on their Mix? An if you did, did it work?

I asked the creator, she said that you cannot use it on a M!X because the mix’s don’t have the bluetooth function. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iTamannadi said:

I asked the creator, she said that you cannot use it on a M!X because the mix’s don’t have the bluetooth function. 

Thanks! I could have sworn it did since it can connect to the Japanese Tamagotchi Meets App. That's sad though. Haha but thanks again. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      Who do you think or want to see as the special guest for December?
    • By Cookies3cream
      Hey everyone! I was wondering about mymeets program. Haven’t used it yet but really, heavily, XD considering. Does anyone know if you can transfer food that dyes the Tama? I have a Magic Purple On but it doesn’t have a food that makes a Tama blue and same as red. Is there any food inside the mymeet program and if there are, are these food able to dye the Tama to blue or red? 

Thank you and sorry if this question was answered already. I searched but didn’t find anything about it. >_<
    • By sweatercat
      I recently bought a m!x and was hoping to connect it to my tamagotchi on but I couldn't figure it out. I know it can connect with the tamagotchi meets. Anyone know how to help?
    • By *CrazyChick*
      Hey guys, not a super urgent question, but I was wondering the difference between the three versions, as well as a few other questions.
      1.) ON vs. Meets! vs. M!x what is the difference or at least the main one, they all seem to look about the same when researching them, so what would be the benefits to buying a meets and a mix?
      2.) Can the TMGCON and TMGC Meets (japan) connect to one another? 
      I'm pretty curious as this is my first tamagotchi in years and I've been eyeing the sanrio m!x on ebay but I wanted to be sure its worth it before making that investment, plus I'd be nice if I can connect the two. Thanks!
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      I've been very careful with who I marry my Tama with due to MyMeets users being soft banned from the app due to problems they can cause. I heard there are certain character genes that can set of glitches. Can anyone tell me what character traits or a list of them to look for before I accept proposals?
      Because if a Tama has any of those genes even if they themselves never used the MyMeets app Bandai will ban the account thinking they used the app.