Tamagotchi Screenprotector

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candythief

Reaction score
Hello, there!

I recnetly thought about a possible may to make Tamagotchi screen protector. There are some available online, but for ridiculously high prices. I have many vintage tamagotchis and id need 1,8mm screenprotectors for them. So i thought, if i buy a square shaped paper punch out device, i could make tamagotchi screenprotectors from phone screen protector films. There are even phone screenprotector foils with glitter integrated in them. I have not yet tested it, but maybe its a great idea. Of coure, I could cut the phone screenprotector with scissors but the edges would not perfectly adhere anymore then.

How do you like this idea?

here is the glitter screen protector foil on ebay.com

if you dont find a paper punch out in the right size, look on aliexpress

I've moved this over to What's On Your Mind, since it's more of a discussion of a neat concept than something for the tips-and-tricks section, right now. :)

I look forward to seeing how this pans out!

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems like a really good idea and you can make as many as you want.

I’ve only ever seen meets/on screen protectors and shell protectors and even then it’s a select few places that have them really cheap.

Never seen any for the vintage tamas though. I’ve only heard of people using displex or other screen polishers. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back