Sign in to follow this  
Save_Tamagotchis

What Tama do you want to see as December's Special Guest?

What Tama do you want to see as December's Special Guest?  

4 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What Tama do you want to see as December's Special Guest?

• Santaclautchi
    • Rednosetchi
    • Santaclautchi & Rednosetchi (The Meets had two characters as a special event so two guests is possible.)
    • Yukinkotchi
    • Yukipatchi
    • A diffrent character not listed here (Post in the comments the Tama you would like to see)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2019 at 11:43 PM

Who do you think or want to see as the special guest for December?

Edited by Save_Tamagotchis
  • Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By FrnceOvjs
      Hey everyone! My tama is looking for friends and tamas to marry with.

Add me on the app, I’ll add back!
      code: 
      RNX878728
    • By Teehee
      Hey i would like to get your advice
      I currently have the tamagotchi mix and would like to get another one... but im still not sure which one to get.
      I really like the p's but i dont think i would be able to buy the pierces
      I like the meets but i have the mix so im still not sure if i should buy it or not
      The 4u have these attitude stuff which the mix dont have because the mix is all about seeing the outcome of your marriage
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you
    • By Bossalyn
      Hey everyone! This is my tamagotchi on: purple magic log. I’ll update regularly.
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      I have two ON's active, a green magic which I got back in the June and a pink fairy I got for Christmas.
      I keep both with the screen brightness at the lowest setting to conserve battery. But my fairy ON's screen is lightly brighter then my magic's.
      At first I thought it was the color contrast (the fairy being pink with white designs and the magic being green with black) or maybe the brightness wasn't turned down all the way on my fairy.
      But after checking that the brightness is at the lowest setting for both, then covering both until only the screens were showing to avoid the coloring from any distortion their colors might be doing, and setting them both on the contract setting screen to avoid their wallpapers from affecting my ability to tell as well. I've found that yes my fairy's screen is brighter.
      I don't know if this is a early indication that the batteries are getting low before they die or if maybe this is something with my magic ON like a defect. Has anyone with more then one ON experienced this where one or more of their ON's screens are brighter then the others?

• By lovecherrymotion
      Hi all
      I’m on gen 2 on my meets fantasy, they’ve just now evolved into adults. However their age has been stuck at 1. 

I was worried that I had the Peter Pan glitch since they didn’t evolve in the morning when they were supposed to but they’re now adults as I have my twins wearing accessories. 
      Their happiness I capped at half like a toddler/ teen...
      I’m planning on marrying them off but has anyone else experienced this?