Sign in to follow this  
Save_Tamagotchis

What Tama do you want to see as December's Special Guest?

What Tama do you want to see as December's Special Guest?  

4 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What Tama do you want to see as December's Special Guest?

• Santaclautchi
    • Rednosetchi
    • Santaclautchi & Rednosetchi (The Meets had two characters as a special event so two guests is possible.)
    • Yukinkotchi
    • Yukipatchi
    • A diffrent character not listed here (Post in the comments the Tama you would like to see)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2019 at 11:43 PM

Who do you think or want to see as the special guest for December?

Edited by Save_Tamagotchis
  • Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Eozeda
      I have read on the Tamagotchi subreddit that there has been an announcement by Bandai that they'll be shutting down the Japanese Meets app as of February, 28 2022. 😭 So far without discovering an article link, it's just a rumour however. Does anyone here who can possibly search for Japanese news articles have an idea about where this rumour came from?
      The subreddit also specified the Japanese Meets, so no clue if this means the On app at the same date, but such sad news regardless! Hopefully this person has misunderstood or is just messing with everyone. 
    • By BejewledTama
      I thought that every evolution phase after the baby phase was 24 hours for tamagotchi on, however, unless I’m remembering the time it evolved into the child stage incorrectly, that doesn’t seem to be happening. I’d appreciate any info about this.
    • By BejewledTama
      I’m not sure if you can share photos here, but if you can, I find the family tree aspect of tamagotchi on cool, and until I find a way to share mine, I’d like to see some other trees if that’s ok. I’m new here so I’m not sure how everything works…
    • By TamaHog
      i'd say its the character game. but what are your thoughts? do you have any fun memories with your tama?
    • By kokomokola
      So I've been using the meets pets guide at https://tamatown.com/guides/meets/ to find out how to attract the pets for my specific version (Sanrio meets). I assumed that those pets listed were the only ones available on the Sanrio? However, this past time while my kids were playing with it, the pet definitely married a pet that is NOT on that list, I can tell by the baby's shape and ears. Is there a way to attract other pets that aren't on that list? Or do they just show up sometimes to marry your current pet?

Also, I've been wishing lately that the MyMeets app had the ability to make a pet to marry with. Anyone else lol??
    • By kokomokola
      I haven't had my meets for a long time yet, and I was so surprised to see him celebrating Setsubun today!! What other holidays will show up? Have you seen any others?