Sign in to follow this  
Save_Tamagotchis

What Tama do you want to see as December's Special Guest?

What Tama do you want to see as December's Special Guest?  

4 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What Tama do you want to see as December's Special Guest?

• Santaclautchi
    • Rednosetchi
    • Santaclautchi & Rednosetchi (The Meets had two characters as a special event so two guests is possible.)
    • Yukinkotchi
    • Yukipatchi
    • A diffrent character not listed here (Post in the comments the Tama you would like to see)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2019 at 11:43 PM

Who do you think or want to see as the special guest for December?

Edited by Save_Tamagotchis
  • Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TamaLey
      Loved this little autumn scene. 🍂🍁
    • By TamaLey
      First off I just want to say hi guys. This is the first topic I've made in like 5 years lol. So I'm going to be getting a Tamagotchi On and I've been doing a lot of research so I don't ask so many common questions. I couldn't find anything about whether I actually need second device a lot. I did see someone mention a location would be unlocked but I was wondering if you unlock everything in the Tamagotchi On you get something special? Because if not then I will probably skip on buying a second one If I'm just missing out on one location. Is there anything else that I'm missing out if I only have one? Also do I have to use the app?
    • By FrnceOvjs
      Hey everyone! My tama is looking for friends and tamas to marry with.

Add me on the app, I’ll add back!
      code: 
      RNX878728
    • By Teehee
      Hey i would like to get your advice
      I currently have the tamagotchi mix and would like to get another one... but im still not sure which one to get.
      I really like the p's but i dont think i would be able to buy the pierces
      I like the meets but i have the mix so im still not sure if i should buy it or not
      The 4u have these attitude stuff which the mix dont have because the mix is all about seeing the outcome of your marriage
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you
    • By Bossalyn
      Hey everyone! This is my tamagotchi on: purple magic log. I’ll update regularly.